View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Sent invite Tn volfan

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Mine are not counting
    sent invite ID:kolakid Kingdom : ��Camelot��

mine didn?t show /either always had to keep force closing & then seem to count
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-21-18 at 05:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by misterspud View Post
    Do we only get 20 per day? If so I?m screwed.
    You should get through that goal. It?s your only way to complete now.

Executive Chef
    So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Stupid game has error

Says you cannot send keys request due to already sent

It did this 2 days ago 2

I need to send 19 key requests

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks
    Hi! I just sent you an invite (kingdom name is gimme gems). I'll be sure to keep checking for your key request. Hopefully you can get enough new neighbors to get this done. Good luck!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook?
    My goal to ask for the keys expires in less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Shibuya is on vacation until August.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just hang onto them til tomorrow. Then when you open Chapter 10, you'll see if they'll count. Several players have reported the ones they carried over counted.

If they do count & you pass on to part 2, then you can ask for more for the Meadow wolf goal & get 20 more for the day.
    My event has a timer with only 6:27 left. Thankfully my keys counted. I have 3hrs for forging horn then 3hrs for fawn with 27 min to spare I hope!!

Executive Chef
    I don’t recall if this has already been mentioned, but if you are collecting wood coins for a second (or more) Meadow Wolf, taverns are dropping the wood coins. It is an 8 hour wait time, but could reduce the amount of gems to make up for needed gold coins. Just a thought!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.
    I have been requesting keys through the Kingdom Goals, the book on the upper left of the screen. I just noticed that I have 11 minutes left before it expires. So that may be the end for me to craft chests from keys.