View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Well, maybe I was wrong about wanting to do this goal lol My game has reset so many times and started over, jumped ahead and restarted til I’m just well.... played out ! Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    UNDERSTATEMENT! How much greedier can the developers be? I?m betting most players don?t have [or at least have out] 4 marketplaces. It could take three ? four days just to finish the first part of the first goal. That?s insane.
    Then you bow out.

A year or two ago I too couldn't complete most events, but often got half or 2/3 of the way only to find a requirement like this that took me out of the running. Now they put it up front (which had been coincidentally or not a request of many folks in the forum).

Edit to add: If you have them or can build them, do so. It'll be a quick four clicks tomorrow and then move on. Other people stated it's ten cottages and ten farmhouses to finish out the first chapter. Have all of that ready (as I too didn't have the marketplaces out) and this time tomorrow you'll be starting the second chapter anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Since I already collected from my marketplace, and have to wait till tomorrow, I built 3 more.
    Last edited by topmom952; 07-12-18 at 12:41 PM.

Where do we get the Sunburst flowers?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb View Post
    Where do we get the Sunburst flowers?
    They'll show up in later chapters of the Storybook event I'm sure.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like we’ll need spellbound and enchanted blocks & beams; they’re for sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I'm more than a bit confused how to play the Fawnicorn portion of this. It says to first craft one in the forge, which then requires special materials that do no exist yet... am I missing something?
    Me too. I came here hoping for clues...I have started the storybook and waiting on keys or whatever from the co,unity but I still can?t find where to purchase the 0ants/trees needed to make the fawnicorn..

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know where to find a meadow tree ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Me too. I came here hoping for clues...I have started the storybook and waiting on keys or whatever from the co,unity but I still can?t find where to purchase the 0ants/trees needed to make the fawnicorn..
    The Fawnicorn Horns are the final prize of the Storybook event which means we won't be able to complete the fawn goal until day 10, unless you speed things up with gems. To get the materials to craft the fawns, we have to first complete the Storybook. The trees, flowers and any other items needed will be given to us at the appropriate chapter along the way.

I think that's why they've given us the daily side goals to collect the coins and craft the Meadow Direwolf. If they hadn't we'd have nothing to do while waiting for the next chapter to unlock.

I've collected from my market place twice and it's not counted any of the trips at this rate I'm not going to complete the goals 😠