View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    S8 Please add a GEM confirmation button, I just lost 120 GEMS because my finger slipped and hit the Give button on the Platinum Coins (in the Meadow Wolf), so frustrating. I already had 2 Platinum coins made. How can I get these GEMS back. ANYONE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Definitely! You will need Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees in later chapters to spawn Meadow Wolves to fight. The flowers and trees also drop wood coins. When you make the flowers and trees in the Potion Shop (they each require 20 water), make sure to replenish your water.
    lol, i have 10 of each ( atm ) and the spawnrate for mwolfs is 1:10
    go for flowerpower.....

for me every third Adventure drop 1 seed
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Well it doesn?t like me sending to all my 706 neighbours it doesn?t even show me the splash screen saying my friends have been notified! Lol.
    This happened quite a few times to me.. but requests did go out even if confirm screen didn't appear. s8 staff did post regarding this and gifting confirm splash screen, earlier on in forum.. saying they were aware and looking into the matter.. (sorry I don't dare find the post# too much to go through)

Just mentioning.. but players however freely make their own choices. It's useless to send out so many requests as not needed and doesn't help nor guarantees that your delivery system works faster. It will only throw out 686 of your requests anyway and maybe randomly choose only your 'inactive' nbrs, who will never respond.
    Best is to memorize who's participating in the event, from your location and awake (like me ) they surely will answer you, as awaiting answers too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, i have 10 of each ( atm ) and the spawnrate for mwolfs is 1:10
    go for flowerpower.....

for me every third Adventure drop 1 seed
    That is actually good for seed drops..... I am at about 1 in 10 adventures
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    S8 Please add a GEM confirmation button, I just lost 120 GEMS because my finger slipped and hit the Give button on the Platinum Coins (in the Meadow Wolf), so frustrating. I already had 2 Platinum coins made. How can I get these GEMS back. ANYONE!!!!!
    If this happened to you in the Meadow Wolf Goal in our purple guide book.. you don't loose gems when you tap 'Give' tab. You just pile up your tokens in this goal, instead of crafting the Wolf in the Workshop.
    You'll get your Meadow Wolf when completing all the tokens.. alway tapping 'Give' and without crafting him.

What will take your gems is if you touch the 'Skip' tab.. but from what you posted you did not. It's abit confusing as we have two places to craft the Meadow Wolf.. usually we have only one place to craft out pets.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    MoonVillage you are correct and thanks for the response. I hit the Skip tab and the green check appeared. I am just so frustrated, I want my 120 GEMS back. The GEM conformation button has been asked for ever since I've been reading this forum but S8 has chose not to do anything about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have read so many conflicting suggestions about receiving requests from neighbors.

One theory is that if you ask all of your neighbors that you get the "request has been sent" pop up but what really happens is the first twenty in your list get sent the request and the next day it goes to the next twenty in your list, etc. If you have inactive neighbors this causes the delay and is the reason you don't necessarily get your "20 allowed" each day.

Another theory is you send to all your neighbors and once twenty respond you stop receiving anymore that day thus inactive neighbors wouldn't matter.

Is there ANYWHERE where asking for items from neighbors is clearly explained from the powers at be? Just because we read it on the forum doesn't mean we're getting factual advice. (Although I appreciate all the help I can get)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    MoonVillage you are correct and thanks for the response. I hit the Skip tab and the green check appeared. I am just so frustrated, I want my 120 GEMS back. The GEM conformation button has been asked for ever since I've been reading this forum but S8 has chose not to do anything about it.
    Well yes.. the 'skip' tab does use gems and an eventual confirmation button would have saved you. Seeing the check tab does confirm it's use.. and in the meantime we're waiting for this improvement in the game I suggest, as I use too, is a touchscreen stylus pen.
    This is not a publicity.. there are all types, kinds, prices all over the place, even as give away gifts. They do give the possibility however of tapping exactly where you want, without the use of our clumsy broad fingertips while we wait.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Well yes.. the 'skip' tab does use gems and an eventual confirmation button would have saved you. Seeing the check tab does confirm it's use.. and in the meantime we're waiting for this improvement in the game I suggest, as I use too, is a touchscreen stylus pen.
    This is not a publicity.. there are all types, kinds, prices all over the place, even as give away gifts. They do give the possibility however of tapping exactly where you want, without the use of our clumsy broad fingertips while we wait.
    Thanks MoonVillage

Ok... now I'm just about ready to give up. Over the past 2 days I've sent out 80 requests for keys (40 every morning). I have received a grand total of 6 keys in 2 days. And I KNOW my neighbours are playing because they are asking ME for keys by the dozens. So frustrated...
    Last edited by LadyRissaRenae; 07-16-18 at 07:10 AM.