View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 127 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    my timer still says 18 hours.

I only made it because I got the one value pack FOR THE TRADE TICKETS, not the wolf traps. they helped though. with a full time job I just didn't have time to collect every half hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Tell Storm 8 that i am quitting their game for good! I am a CASH PLAYING PLAYER, i bought gems to try and finish this event and at the very end i got stuck trying to collect TEN GOLD EGGS.

I am a new player, just stsrted playing in April or May and i have spent DAYS trying to get gold eggs since i found out i would need them in the end. I still only have 3 out of 10 needed.

Storm 8 lost a player! Spending 10 dsys incessantly clicking and real money for NOTHING

Goodbye. Thanks for needing so much of a rare item at the end of an event. RIDICULOUS!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Tell Storm 8 that i am quitting their game for good! I am a CASH PLAYING PLAYER, i bought gems to try and finish this event and at the very end i got stuck trying to collect TEN GOLD EGGS.

I am a new player, just stsrted playing in April or May and i have spent DAYS trying to get gold eggs since i found out i would need them in the end. I still only have 3 out of 10 needed.

Storm 8 lost a player! Spending 10 dsys incessantly clicking and real money for NOTHING

Goodbye. Thanks for needing so much of a rare item at the end of an event. RIDICULOUS!!!
    yes it's a little unfair for new players. we veterans have lots of places to get gold eggs, gold mines, golden peacock, etc etc

Rhino Keeper
    Well I was never going to make the fawn but I kept playing. I thought I might get the meadow wolf but when the fawn event finished the wood coins stopped dropping from th flowers and trees so I am stuck. Can I use gems on the last step to forgo the last couple of hold coins and still "win" the wolf? Does it drop anything worth spending a few gems for? Only a few hours to go.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    my timer still says 18 hours.

I only made it because I got the one value pack FOR THE TRADE TICKETS, not the wolf traps. they helped though. with a full time job I just didn't have time to collect every half hour.
    Yeah , this is what I was trying to say a few posts back....

The faun event has expired but S8 are selling the horn for 500 gems ..... But as the event is expired you cannot use the horn to craft the faun !

The meadow wolf event is still active for a few more hours .... But that's really nothing to do with the faun event ?

How misleading is that ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Well I was never going to make the fawn but I kept playing. I thought I might get the meadow wolf but when the fawn event finished the wood coins stopped dropping from th flowers and trees so I am stuck. Can I use gems on the last step to forgo the last couple of hold coins and still "win" the wolf? Does it drop anything worth spending a few gems for? Only a few hours to go.
    In my opinion, it is worth a few gems. Look in your workshop and see if you still have the option to purchase enough to craft the wolf. Figure out the cheapest route to take to get the wolf.
    Wood coins still drop from farms, cottages, but that takes forever. But I have gotten a few bronze from fighting the spawned wolf.

My goal to send out requests for keys is gone, but I still got a few responses back this morning.

My survey will not be as positive as it?s been, and I?m generally a glass half full person when it comes to this game. This event had crazy requirements with the wolves within the storybook. Sure, there?s usually a day or two that ends up taking more than a day. But three days on day 6 and still not hitting 20 wolves? I guess I just didn?t have enough flowers and trees, or come on the game as frequently as they?d like, but two of those issues are on their end: the adventure should have always dropped one seed or the other. The wolves should have spawned more frequently from the flowers and trees. Once I collected from 12 of the special plants and got ONE wolf. One. So it took about thirty adventures to get those seeds then an additional 12 collections to get one credit. That?s just insanity.

Please go back to including the ?weekend? or ?weekday? warrior during the game.

Please increase spawn rates of special animals. You?d have a happier audience who isn?t disgruntled from spending $ or gems they earned through you earning ad revenue and never reaching an end. What a waste of time for me. I wish I?d skipped it from day one. Bad on my part.

Executive Chef
    Every day except for today I have sent out my key requests and had them back within an hour. Today, on the last sat of the tales it has taken 6 hours. I have also had very few requests come through. There is definitely a glitch with requests today. This has been a dreadful event. Hated it.

Rhino Keeper
    For me, the best part of this event is that it ended on a Saturday...and now I can go back to work on my other story goals (Sabina & Tidal Gate) that had to take a backseat to this nonsense! Since there is no survey as yet, I will post my feedback here: confusing, poorly thought out, planned and coded event with unreasonable goals (especially for lower level players. As a level 50, I have access to energy & other resources that without, I could not possibly have completed it). And once earned, the prizes (Fawnicorn and Meadow Wolf) hardly begin to justify the amount of time, energy and resources required to earn them. Unless they start dropping gems like eggs! I will take a hard pass on any event similar to this in the future! And finally S8, a reqest: will you please turn the Fawn Meadow into deco as it is now useless and has no ability to craft anything?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    How many wolfs do you need to defeat before the missing page drops? Sick of fighting them and have 12h left to finish the event.