View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Nightclub Owner
    I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems..
    Yup. That was the whole point. And not just gems...a whole lot of gems.

Farm Supplier
    My gold & Platinum coins have disappeared from my inventory, had 4 platinum (made extra 1 by mistake) and 5 gold but both showing zero even after a game restart, anyone else notice this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    My gold & Platinum coins have disappeared from my inventory, had 4 platinum (made extra 1 by mistake) and 5 gold but both showing zero even after a game restart, anyone else notice this?
    Yikes! check back in your inventory if you crafted a Meadow Wolf? This had happened before.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Yikes! check back in your inventory if you crafted a Meadow Wolf? This had happened before.
    Good Luck!
    I never had enough gold coins, so didn't craft one for sure

Executive Chef
    I never had enough gold coins, so didn't craft one for sure
    Check in the Meadow Wolf goal on righthand side?
    Also in the Workshop where we craft coins?
    If you have any should be hopefully shown there too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The community keys goal in the goal book and the ask for 20 keys task in the storybook are for different goals. The goalbook is to earn and/or craft the meadowwolf. The day 10 task in the storybook (for the fawnicorn) will have an ask button when you trigger it. So even if the meadowwolf goal expires, you?ll still be able to ask for keys. In fact, it may be better for late starters. I?m making a note to ask from the storybook and not the goalbook on day 10. I?m not sure if it matters, but I don?t want to take any chances just in case.
    I'm worried about the carryover I have each day. I always have some requests answered after S8's new day (2am here CST)& hoping they will count! Otherwise, I'll never get the 20 for Chapter 10 since I don't start the storybook until about 7:30 am. Hence, if I already have 6 keys before I open Chapter 10 to request them, I'll only get 13 more from those requests not 20.

I do see Chaotarch replied the carryover counts so my worrying hopefully is for naught.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Check in the Meadow Wolf goal on righthand side?
    Also in the Workshop where we craft coins?
    If you have any should be hopefully shown there too.
    Ahhh, nice tip looking in the goal, it shows i've given them already, i don't remember doing that but clearly i did. Having two places to craft a single wolf has obviously fooled me! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Ahhh, nice tip looking in the goal, it shows i've given them already, i don't remember doing that but clearly i did. Having two places to craft a single wolf has obviously fooled me! Thank you!
    Great! The second crafting place is there to complicate things and make us panic.. it's not needed at all. lol! The workshop craft could have been reduced to a couple minutes to simplify life. Anyway.. happy you're back on track.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spirit Wind, now that I have finished the storybook goals, the Sunburst Blooms and Meadow Trees no longer drop wood coins. This needs to be fixed as I am trying to save coins to craft a second Meadow Wolf. The farmhouses and cottages are still dropping wood coins, but not every collection. The blooms and trees were a sure thing. I am trying to use as few gems as possible to get the second Meadow Wolf, but the number of gems will be much greater without the guaranteed drops from the blooms and trees.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    On first page, post #1 the level of the Tavern is stated in the goals, right beside the word Tavern. It was also the reason we had a value pack offer somewhere in the beginning (expired now) with the materials needed to update the Tavern to 6th.. which we were guessing why was such materials were included in a sales offer.

But if our friendly forgers did not post this necessity to let us know.. actually there was no way of finding out this fact and non-forum readers will find a huge surprise when they reach this point as was not stated in the introduction. The requirements for this event were to have Thurston's Fort and be 15/17 level. I just hope the Tavern level was lowered for low-level players, so they can get through.

I'm afraid there's no other way to complete this goal other than use of gems.. but I can understand how frustrating it can be as was totally missing on the S8 Event's description and Flash Screens.
    I think I saw one lower level player report that they only needed a lower level tavern. I don't remember exactly what they said - I think it was level 3 or level 4. (It's buried somewhere in the last 50 or so pages).