View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 140 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I finally received my 3 seed for the goal to compete. However I only have two of the other kind of seeds for the tree I think. Do I need to continue with the adventure in order to get that 3rd seed for the tree?
    Yay on the seeds! I got my 3rd seed at 5 pm today (day 5) so day 3 is officially over! I also have 2 seeds for the tree. I made all 5 seeds into the respective plants and don’t want to do more adventures. I’m out of swords again anyways. Hopefully those 5 plants are enough.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    I was having a terrible time trying to collect coins for the Wolf, given my key troubles. Turns out the sunburst flowers and meadow trees are 100% drop of 2 Wood Coins (as opposed to random from Farmhouses.) I am progressing now and feeling much better about the EIGHT adventures I went on to get seeds, lol. In fact I am sending more ... down to 0 swords so I'm making those.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    At the beginning of this update, I decided to try sending requests to all my neighbors (not my usual practice). I experienced a bottleneck, and did not receive my quota. I cleaned up my list of neighbors and deleted all that appeared to be inactive. It cut my list in half, but I have received my quota every day since then.

In past years when I sent requests to all my neighbors, I know for a fact that I had some who never received them because I knew them and communicated with them about it directly. I also experienced many bottlenecks, which I resolved by limiting the number of requests I would send at one time. I had the best success when I was able to send a request as I received one.

Currently, it sounds like several factors can impact our success, but knowing how our requests are distributed would be very helpful!
    I agree its vitally important to send requests to nbrs you know are playing the same event as you are.. and it just means to make a list the first couple of days and keep that list for when you need it.
    But I see it makes no difference on limiting the entire nbr list. Mine's EXtra long and besides the first day.. that I'm almost positive now had overwritten left over requests from the crab event before that caused the first problems.
    After that.. all's running smoothly and it completes itself within 1 to 2 hours.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I was having a terrible time trying to collect coins for the Wolf, given my key troubles. Turns out the sunburst flowers and meadow trees are 100% drop of 2 Wood Coins (as opposed to random from Farmhouses.) I am progressing now and feeling much better about the EIGHT adventures I went on to get seeds, lol. In fact I am sending more ... down to 0 swords so I'm making those.
    This is true.. the flowers and tree plants are a guranteed drop and use one energy to collect a wood coin. Once you have them it's like turning on a booster and you can craft another coin.
    It takes continued Adventures, so call it all-day attention, one Adventure attached to the other to collect them, but the fatigue is repaid in easily gaining the coins after. Also, from what reports I've read so far they will be needed to spawn the Meadow beasts after.. which proves to be not easy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Well, my wolf is going to be a lone Wolf. I?m not living through this purgatory of coins more than once.

And the key thing is ridiculous. It used to be 20, then it changed to 11 percent, then to 2 percent. Now it?s at 8/200. I have no idea what any of that means, lol.

Not my fav recent event.
    Don't consider the % values you see in that goal.. it means nothing in this event. Just consider it a place to go to send off requests. The exact amount of keys received you'll see in your inventory.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Spent all day yesterday collecting from the flower and tree to find that unless I?m mistaken I don?t need any further sap or petals. Duh.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

18 adventures = 2 seeds!! Still waiting on the third! Is S8 actually taking the mick now?! 😡

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by evomonkey View Post
    So I wasn't patient and grew my flowers too soon. What do I do now? The adventure to get the seeds won't get any more.
    I grew my fifth plant and only afterwards collected from the adventure, I thought it might be too late and I will get nothing from it, but I got a sunburst flower seed.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 10 requires keys from 20 neighbours, given the very random way that requests get sent and answered, (and I have some great neighbours), I may as well bow out now because I won't get 20 in a day and still have time to do things after that. the goals set don't seem to be achievable for all players that still have to work 8 hours a day and look after a family. I don't have it in me to give up just yet but a lot of events seems to have the same conclusion these days. So sad.

Fashion Designer
    I’m on chapter 5 getting the 25 sap etc, I don’t suppose the wolf will appear early when doing these collections will it? I have a monster parked and was wondering if I should free him.