View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 132 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    For those of you still crafting a Meadow Wolf in these last few hours(?), you might want to consider using Gems (if you have any) for the last parts, especially if you're pressed for time.

I calculated it, and just to make 1 Silver is 8 Bronze Coins. 1 Bronze is 25 Wood Coins. 8 x 25 is 200. In order to get 200 Wood Coins, you'd have to use around 100 Energy - just for 1 Silver Coin! And you need 5 of these for 1 Gold. It costs 50 Gems for just 30 Energy in the Stock Up. I think ~7 Gems to speed up the Wizard School lv5 just for 10 Energy. If you're limited on Energy, it might be worth it to spend 5 Gems on 1 Silver Coin or 10 Gems on 1 Gold Coin in the Workshop. It is spending hard-earned or bought Gems, but it might be worth it to save you from all that stress and trouble of getting the Meadow Wolf and/or crafting Fawnicorn on time.

Just something to think about! Oh, and if you have the Energy, be careful of the time. You'll have to calculate how much Sunburst/Meadow you have and see if you can collect every half hour and make it on time.

For me, I try not to use Gems on these things because it feels like "*****ing" but I don't think I have the time (nor the Energy) to finish on a natural timeline. I'm pretty close to finishing my second Meadow Wolf, so I'll just Gem the rest of it and use my Energy to work on kingdom goals instead before the next event. I want to put this event behind me as well. I think a few Gems are worth my peace of mind, even if they may not be worth the Meadow Wolf.
    I knew I would not get enough coins for the last 5 gold coins so at only the bargain price of 50 gems I got my second wolf. Happy with the choice.

Host(ess)
    I have got to rant..I have finish crafting the horn already and wanted to craft my fawn and there was over 40 secs before the timer to the story event ended..and when the event ended my horn was missing..is there a glitch in the system?? i wasted 10 golden eggs for NOTHING!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have the horn the fawn craft will still be in the Forge. Can you check?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have the horn the fawn craft will still be in the Forge. Can you check?
    The fawn craft is still in the forge but I have to purchase 500 gems for the horn!! I don't get it..I have finish crafting the horn and I have over 40secs before the story event end and once the event ended there was a slight buffer and the next thing I knew my horn is gone!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't know you could collect from cottages/farmhouses early on so I had to burn gems to get my first/only Meadow Wolf. Even though I was able to get seed drops, I just couldn't get wolf spawns. This event was full of confusion and disappointment. (level 38)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azngel View Post
    The fawn craft is still in the forge but I have to purchase 500 gems for the horn!! I don't get it..I have finish crafting the horn and I have over 40secs before the story event end and once the event ended there was a slight buffer and the next thing I knew my horn is gone!
    Hi you should contact Support. Don't use gameplay as your filter when submitting your ticket or you will be sent back here. Good luck
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Second collection from enchanted fawnicorn gave me 3 spellbound dew
    S8 please remove cap on level

So I have my fawn crafting now. Am I going to be able to collect after the deadline or am I going to have to gem it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Another example of how this game seemed like a different game for players.
    Yep I have still only gotten 11 keys ever

Another 24 hr I might have gotten fawnicorn

The Wolf was easier to get or cheaper just to buy with gems, I have none

I did get one wolf

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutegetter View Post
    So I have my fawn crafting now. Am I going to be able to collect after the deadline or am I going to have to gem it?
    Honestly, if it were me? I'd gem it just to be on the safe side considering all the issues we've dealt with in this event; there's nothing certain anymore.