View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 140 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    I collected Sunburst Blossoms and Meadow Sap ahead of time and they counted.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    The meadow wolf is showing up in my workshop as well as my kingdom goals. I didn?t realize this until after I gave 2 gold and one platinum to my kingdom goals. Now my workshop only shows 2 platinum and 1 gold. Does anyone know whether we can get two meadow wolves or whether I should be keeping my gold and platinums for the workshop or giving them to my kingdom goals?
    There are two ways to get the wolf. By giving the coins to the goal, you will get the wolf as a reward. Or you can hold on to the coins and craft the wolf (coin cost is the same either way). It is possible to get more than one. In fact, after completing the goal in the goalbook, the entire goal starts over again.
    Giving to the goal saves the one hour crafting time and frees up the workshop for other crafts.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Feel free to add me for neighbours requests. ID federerGOAT (shame about this year's Wimbledon, boohoo ).
    Game resets at a friendly 5pm for me, so I can chill and check the game regularly up until bedtime.

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. Im still waiting to finish day 3. Have sent the adventure about 10 times. Often all I get is fireworks. This has slowed me down a lot, as I also had to wait for an adventure to finish in my castle. Should have known better, I’m not new at this.

My tip for the keys (and many others have already said this) - ONLY SEND TO PLAYERS YOU KNOW ARE ACTIVE IN THE CURRENT GAME.
    If you send too many, then all those inactive requests will be the ones that go out the next day. And the next.
    Try to send to your best 20 replies every day. New requests will over-ride the old ones. But you can’t get rid of the ones you sent to inactive players. They seem to just sit there.

So keep a list of those who request from you, (or remember them, duh)

Thanks for all the help everyone.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-16-18 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Hate those question marks

Nightclub Owner
    On the Meadow Goals:

I crafted the first wolf then the goals began again from the beginning as we all know by now. However, I've just gotten my second wolf via the goals and no new goals have popped up involving the wolf. Unless a new goal pops up at game reset (which I doubt); it would appear that you can only craft two Meadow Wolves by way of the goal.

I can still craft more in my workshops so the loss of Meadow Wolf Goal is not a huge deal but I thought I'd share my findings all the same.

Rhino Keeper
    How many adventures do I need to go on to get 3 seeds got 2 with in 4 and been 6 or more and still no red seeds

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    How many adventures do I need to go on to get 3 seeds got 2 with in 4 and been 6 or more and still no red seeds
    I am in the same boat, I now have 4 meadow tree seeds but still need the red seeds to proceed. I have been on more than 10 adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Hi, I came here to find out if I was doing something wrong! I have sent numerous adventures out and only recieved 1 seed! Is this what everyone is experiencing?

Fashion Designer
    Exasperating isn’t it. Keep hoping!

(Later). Yah, I have three seeds - Onward
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-16-18 at 09:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well, my wolf is going to be a lone Wolf. I?m not living through this purgatory of coins more than once.

And the key thing is ridiculous. It used to be 20, then it changed to 11 percent, then to 2 percent. Now it?s at 8/200. I have no idea what any of that means, lol.

Not my fav recent event.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.