View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please explain how this storybook events work? what happens if I can't complete the first task (collect from 4 market places) in the first day? is there a task for every day? I read somewhere that someone gemmed the "collect from market places" and couldn't go ahead because he would have to wait for the next day to do the next task. Sorry it is the first time that I participate in such an event and it is a little bit confusing.
    so let's say it takes me 4 days to complete the first task. do I also have to wait for the day after to do the next one? or can I complete all the tasks of the first 4 days afterwards?

Thanks for the help!

Fashion Designer
    yea you may ONLY do one day at a time unless you gem skip to the next day. Even if you complete the tasks for the current day. and it gets more expensive to gem skip days the more you go up!

Farm Supplier
    What's the next part after getting 20 keys? I have completed and nothing appears

Farm Supplier
    the fabled fawn chapter 2 ??? anyone tell me please... thanks

Fashion Designer
    This morning I got the 20 keys, did a basic and deluxe trade using 15 keys, pretty sure I didn’t use the other 5 thought I’d save them up, well tonight on day 2 the key count climbed to 20 and that’s it, what happened to the 5 I already had, wish I’d used them. Did that happen to anyone else or am I imagining it?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    What's the next part after getting 20 keys? I have completed and nothing appears
    Same thing here. I have 20 keys in my inventory but no chests or goals show up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    I ended day one with 15 keys. After day 2 started and the daily goal reset, 5 more keys rolled in and completed the new goal, and now I can't request more any keys today So i guess if you have less than 20 keys and the goal is about to expire, you should trade for a deluxe chest to maximize the daily goal
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How do we get more keys . This morning since it was check marked it said I already had them , so I'm stuck it auto competed no keys
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    The same thing happened to me, but more keys are coming in, and they are showing up in my inventory. Time will tell if I receive my daily max.
    As I posted my day ended with only 9/20 keys after sending out 40+20+20 requests in the hope of receiving more.
    Today's keys started at 9/20.. same sheet as yesterday.
    Have now completed but total receiving in 2 days of all keys is 20, instead of 40
    The total of crafting a chest is missing! So one chest less for me.

Sorry.. I judge this system as a flop and needs serious revising until it's fixed. It's not dependable how it's delivering now.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    Same thing here. I have 20 keys in my inventory but no chests or goals show up.
    It said to go and craft your chests in the Workshop.. sorry I didn't take pic, but I'm quite annoyed as Workshops are BUSY crafting lanterns at full speed. Couldn't they have been crafted elsewhere?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I haven?t sent any requests since the last crab chest day. So why am I getting this error message today?
    Attachment 45693
    I believe this has to do with inactive neighbours that haven?t responded. Somehow the request remains stuck in their kingdoms and you can?t ask them for a new request because they haven?t replied to the last one. Once I did an inactive neighbour purge I no longer had this problem.

This is with regards to the messages that people are receiving saying that they have already requested keys from some of their neighbours.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Once I had a game reset during/after I sent neighbour requests and got no replies. If you don’t receive any responses from any neighbours after an hour or so, try resending your requests.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫