View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 140 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. The keys thing is making me pretty cross too.
    I kept a list of who responded, because they disappear from the news list when you have about ten responses.
    When I went to bed, I had 20 definite responses, according to news (and I kept a list of the names), but the count said 17.
    I never got one from Stormy.
    When I got up, the goal completed in that rush of screens that pop up, and I opened my 5 key chest, which was the next goal on the list.
    And now, nothing. No new goal. I have force closed several times, but no way to request keys.
    I still have lots of 'hammer time' kind of goals in my goal book, so I even opened each one in case I was just being blind.
    I have responded to nine key requests this morning, but I can't send out my own.

I completed my 20 key goal yesterday but I don't have a new goal today.

Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Can someone please explain how this storybook events work? what happens if I can't complete the first task (collect from 4 market places) in the first day? is there a task for every day? I read somewhere that someone gemmed the "collect from market places" and couldn't go ahead because he would have to wait for the next day to do the next task. Sorry it is the first time that I participate in such an event and it is a little bit confusing.
    so let's say it takes me 4 days to complete the first task. do I also have to wait for the day after to do the next one? or can I complete all the tasks of the first 4 days afterwards?

Thanks for the help!
    In these events a new set of tasks unlocks every 24 hours and we have 24 hours to complete each set of tasks. One new set of tasks opens each day.

If you complete the tasks in less than 24 hours, you have to wait until the next day to get the next set. ***Or you can use gems to start the next day early.

If it takes longer than 24 hours, the next day’s tasks will already be unlocked and ready to do as soon as you complete the tasks.

***If it takes you 3-4 days to complete the first set, then those days will be immediately unlocked as soon as you finally complete day one. If you complete the current daily tasks early, and choose to gem skip to start the next day, then you will have to wait until the next scheduled day unlocks. Meaning: If you finish day one, gem ahead to day two and complete it too, you will either have to gem ahead to day three also, or wait until day three actually begins (so you’ll sit idle during day two).

Also the timer. The timer on the outside of the goal (top right of your screen) rounds up. The timer inside the goal rounds down. So the outside might say 10 days left, while the inside says 9 days. The actual time left is the days listed on the inside plus the amount of hours left in the current day.

Hope this helps and doesn?t get lost in the key melee.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ps. My counter started at 15/20 keys and completed as soon as I hit 20 as well. I had sent out multiple requests before it completed, so we shall see if they keep coming, but imo the daily goals should start at zero every day, even if we have left overs from the day before. Otherwise why is the cap 99 instead of 20?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I have 250 friends in Castle Story..most off them are active players..
    By friends request for items I always get 20 a day..
    Now that we need them everyday for the events, I get 11 til 14 a day 😩
    How is that possible????
    Is this on purpose???
    Almost think like that 😡

Fashion Designer
    Latest update of forum guide:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1526898

Wolf 6/6 Complete
    Fawn 4/10 days complete

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    In these events a new set of tasks unlocks every 24 hours and we have 24 hours to complete each set of tasks. One new set of tasks opens each day.

If you complete the tasks in less than 24 hours, you have to wait until the next day to get the next set. ***Or you can use gems to start the next day early.

If it takes longer than 24 hours, the next day’s tasks will already be unlocked and ready to do as soon as you complete the tasks.

***If it takes you 3-4 days to complete the first set, then those days will be immediately unlocked as soon as you finally complete day one. If you complete the current daily tasks early, and choose to gem skip to start the next day, then you will have to wait until the next scheduled day unlocks. Meaning: If you finish day one, gem ahead to day two and complete it too, you will either have to gem ahead to day three also, or wait until day three actually begins (so you’ll sit idle during day two).

Also the timer. The timer on the outside of the goal (top right of your screen) rounds up. The timer inside the goal rounds down. So the outside might say 10 days left, while the inside says 9 days. The actual time left is the days listed on the inside plus the amount of hours left in the current day.

Hope this helps and doesn?t get lost in the key melee.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ps. My counter started at 15/20 keys and completed as soon as I hit 20 as well. I had sent out multiple requests before it completed, so we shall see if they keep coming, but imo the daily goals should start at zero every day, even if we have left overs from the day before. Otherwise why is the cap 99 instead of 20?
    Wow thank you for this great explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How do we get more keys . This morning since it was check marked it said I already had them , so I'm stuck it auto competed no keys
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    The same thing happened to me, but more keys are coming in, and they are showing up in my inventory. Time will tell if I receive my daily max.
    Hopefully I understand your problem. I had no goal in the goal book this morning but a coin icon on the right opened the goal to request the keys. I better not get stuck again at 19. Saving Stormie for that emergency just in case.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hopefully I understand your problem. I had no goal in the goal book this morning but a coin icon on the right opened the goal to request the keys. I better not get stuck again at 19. Saving Stormie for that emergency just in case.
    I got the pop up to request keys, but it was already at 15/20. I sent out a lot of requests, but saved Stormie for “just in case”.
    As soon as I got to 20, the goal completed, so Stormie is no longer an option. But i used 20 to get a chest (2 silver/1 gold), and I’m back up to 14 keys, so hopefully the last 6 will come in without me needing to send more requests.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by dmpro View Post
    Same thing here. I have 20 keys in my inventory but no chests or goals show up.

Same here. I had 20 keys in inventory this morning and I went and did a premium trade. I now have 0 keys and NO NEW GOAL. I now don't have a way to send out new requests today. Why???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The coin icon on the right opens a goal to craft bronze and silver coins, and I'm half way through. Do I have to finish crafting all those coins before I can request keys again?