View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 140 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Chapter 5 where we need 25 meadow saps should I wait to collect the total 25 until the end of the day so I can still get meadow flowers or just follow the goal.
    You can collect all the flowers and sap, just hold off on crafting the elixir until the very end of your day. (If your chapters unlock overnight like mine do, I recommend starting the craft before bed and then collecting first thing in the morning.)

**be sure the craft is actually crafting before you leave the game. I start it then visit a neighbor or force close to make certain the game didn’t reset.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    new value pack 8 wolf traps, 20 wisp lanterns, 50 trade tickets, 10 each items to make the fawns

also firefox in a FLASH SALE 5 hours 400 gems

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    new value pack that includes 8 meadow fox traps. WHAT are they good for???????????????//
    Mine says meadow wolf traps. 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Looking forward, Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. So far, I have 25. Chapter 10 requires 20 Meadow Wolf Fangs. I only have 10 so far. These goals will take some time to finish due to the infrequency of being able to fight Meadow Wolves.
    Will the wolf spawn early? I'm on ch. 5. Still have monster parked.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5 where we need 25 meadow saps should I wait to collect the total 25 until the end of the day so I can still get meadow flowers or just follow the goal.
    Best is to wait until the last minutes to finish the goal so you can collect all the sap and flowers you can in the meantime. Completing the goals early only means no more drops until the next chapter starts the next day. It's wasting time.
    The only goal to complete 'on time' is the last goal of the event.. as this one is important to be on-time to gain your end goal.

Thank you for your help I meant % I know that the cp is usually 99 on most inventory but not all I just read we had to save it to make the goal work. Thank you so much ��
    The whole idea is to craft as many chests you can.. the most expensive chests give higher coins. That's all. The more chests you craft the more extra coins you can collect. There's no prize if you save them all up.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I finally received my 3 seed for the goal to compete. However I only have two of the other kind of seeds for the tree I think. Do I need to continue with the adventure in order to get that 3rd seed for the tree?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Best is to wait until the last minutes to finish the goal so you can collect all the sap and flowers you can in the meantime. Completing the goals early only means no more drops until the next chapter starts the next day. It's wasting time.
    The only goal to complete 'on time' is the last goal of the event.. as this one is important to be on-time to gain your end goal.
    In this case, the sap is only the second part of the goal. It’s okay to go ahead and collect them all and still be able to continue to collect from both flowers and trees for the wooden coins. Third part is the potion, and that can be started brewing, just hold off on collecting. As long as it isn’t collected, chapter 5 will remain open.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-16-18 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I finally received my 3 seed for the goal to compete. However I only have two of the other kind of seeds for the tree I think. Do I need to continue with the adventure in order to get that 3rd seed for the tree?
    It’s a personal choice. The seeds do still have a chance of dropping, so if you’d like to try for a third tree seed, you can continue.
    In my experience, the trees drop 1-2 sap and 2-3 wooden coins. Mostly 1 sap and 2 coins, but the timers are only 30 minutes. So you may not need more than 2 if you can collect often. On the other hand, more trees may mean more chances to spawn the wolf when you get to that task.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Oh, my god, lol! There is no select-all button, how long does it take people with a large number of neighbors to click every name?
    Actually not that long, I?ve got into a swing and alternate thumbs clicking each name, as long as you have 3 names each side showing you can click fast then scroll, click then scroll. 5 mins max I would say. Might time it tomorrow. Strangely when I went to do a smaller batch to make sure they?d been sent that also bugged out so I literally did all up to the last A and it told me they?d all received a request. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Go on as many Adventures as you can for additional seeds of both kinds. In Chapter 5 you'll have to collect 25 Sunburst Blossoms and 25 Meadow Saps. The more seeds you collect the more plants you can grow to collect from. Both plants have an half hour timer, so you'll need more than 3.. if possible.

However check page 1 the post on these goals.. many hints and instructions have been written there.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74