View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

Game level: Level 15/17+
    Release date: 13 July. You will have 10 days to complete the event. Auto start may only be 24 hours after release.

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

If your post contains feedback about this event, your post will be moved to the Suggestion forum - .

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT.
    * The Horn craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event. (edit to add you still have a small window still left to craft the Fawnicorn once you get the horn.) (added colour and emphasis)

Fawnicorn - 10 Meadow Sap, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust
    Enchanted Fawnicorn - 10 Sunburst Petals, 1 Horn of the Fawnicorns, 25 glimmerdust

This event rewards 350 crowns if you complete all of it.

Longswords: Found: Jousting arena, Thurston's house, Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Destrier, Rouncey, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Troll Training Ground, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Jousting Steed, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Glimmer Dragon, Dark Onyx Dragon, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Mothraki Knight, Interpret the Knight (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Guard dog, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Blossom Dojo
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-22-18 at 04:17 AM.