View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Would have helped if we could have collected coins the entire time of the event. All my hard work for nothing; I will not be spending gems to correct S8?s grievous error. Sighhhhh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    This is on the first page.
    Complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event goals and win the Horn of the Fawnicorn!
    * If you complete the Fabled Fawn Storybook event, you will win the Horn.
    * Use the Horn to craft either the Fawnicorn or the Enchanted Fawnicorn in the Magic Forge BEFORE 7/23 @ 6PM PT. Craft takes 3 hours and must be collected prior to the end of the event.
    Since when do we have to COLLECT the final prize being crafted before the timer runs out? That has never been the case. Just one more layer of odds against finishing.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    how can people be having the event end already? it's only 11AM 7-22 EST?!?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    how can people be having the event end already? it's only 11AM 7-22 EST?!?!?
    It ended for me at 3 am EST this morning because I started on the Thursday that it came out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    It ended for me at 3 am EST this morning because I started on the Thursday that it came out.
    oh i see. I waited until it started automatically

Rhino Keeper
    I have 15 hours 45 left on my storybook, but I quit at chapter 8 because I couldn't get the dire boar pelts in time. I spent a day doing nothing but fighting boars, and only got 15 pelts, and I'm still 40 short, so I knew it wasn't worth it. I switched back to doing nothing but collecting coins, and I will get my second meadow wolf in a few hours. I feel bad for people who spent gems to be robbed at the end. Please can we have a forum survey when this is over.

Rhino Keeper
    The icon on the right says that the event expires in 13hr30 (to make the horn), but the Kingdom Goals over on the left say I have 10 hours left to craft the fawn. Really feels like an event made by a committee of people who don't like talking to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I need new good neighbors

In this event only got keys from 21 neighbors, never more than 3-4 a day, never from stormiest

Never from more than 1 neighbor twice

I just dumped over 300 neighbors I?ve had for years, guess they weren?t active anymore

I?m accepting any active neighbor no matter your level

Transberry is my storm id

I sent an invite yesterday but never received a request for a key. I did receive a request for a key this morning from a neighbor that was sent 22 hours ago. Also received 4 keys today from past requests but the event is over for me. I did get the fawn and the first collection 1 red petal and 700 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    The icon on the right says that the event expires in 13hr30 (to make the horn), but the Kingdom Goals over on the left say I have 10 hours left to craft the fawn. Really feels like an event made by a committee of people who don't like talking to each other.
    I want to thank SW for all her help & all the speedsters giving us heads up to what's coming up. We have a great community here helping one another.

➡️➡️S8....you really messed up on this one! Before you release a goal, you need to have someone play the entire goal thru before releasing it!!!

➡️➡️Also, please make some changes in your request system!
    How can the server say someone's received their maximum allowed responses when it's only on 19? I know this happens since it's happened to me during this quest! Up your max to 25!! ... But keep the goal at 20 & maybe the players won't have this glitch anymore!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I have 15 hours 45 left on my storybook, but I quit at chapter 8 because I couldn't get the dire boar pelts in time. I spent a day doing nothing but fighting boars, and only got 15 pelts, and I'm still 40 short, so I knew it wasn't worth it. I switched back to doing nothing but collecting coins, and I will get my second meadow wolf in a few hours. I feel bad for people who spent gems to be robbed at the end. Please can we have a forum survey when this is over.
    Do you have any of the direloves from v-day? They have a good drop rate. That?s how I had mine maxed out before this event.