View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 140 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?

I've got the same problem as stanis87 (post #671). In the last 45 minutes, I've harvested 38 cottages, farmhouses, sunflowers and meadow trees, and I've gotten skunkupines, fangbeasts, and dire boars -- but no meadow wolves. In the 12 hours this stage has been active, I've only gotten two meadow wolves, so I have little hope of getting another 18. If Storm8 is going to insist on doing random drops, they need to improve their random number generator, clearly there are realms where random becomes almost never.

I'm also having problems with community keys. I have good neighbors, and I respond promptly to their requests. But I've noticed I'll respond to all of the requests that are pending, and then I'll check again an hour later, and there will be some more requests that say they were sent to me 5 hours ago. Also, I only request keys from neighbors that have already sent me requests, so I know they are active -- but I'm only getting back keys for a third of the requests I send.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    The game has a big bug! I'm chapter 6,goal 3 .Today I spent more than 150 energies on cottages, farmhouse, sunflowers and meadow trees, and the monsters does not fall from anywhere. Is there anyone with a similar bug?
    Looks like a bunch are.. I have gotten a couple so far in the last 3 or 4 collections.. but still seeing Skunks and Wolves. If they counted I would have been dont during those collections

Rhino Keeper
    Well so far today I have ****ed 2 meadow wolves...of the 20 I am suppose to. They spawn mostly from the sunflower things and meadow trees. The very same things people were exhausting resources trying to obtain from fickle adventure drops. I don’t remember the exact number of adventures I went on, but I do know I had a stock pile of simple feast and swords and used every one and had to make more. I went on some extra adventures to acquire another tree cause I thought they were pretty. I have 4 sunflower and 3 trees and it’s not enough to cause a spawn so I have to cycle through all my flowers/trees about 4 times to cause a spawn putting the spawn rate close to 28:1 I didn’t include farmhouses or cottages in that because they have yet to spawn one.

(At 28:1– that is 1 meadow wolf every two hours, if I collect every 30min. 20wolves x2hr. It will take me a minimum 40hrs to **** the 20. If and only if that ratio isn’t actually worse)
    Last edited by wamboltia; 07-17-18 at 01:34 PM. Reason: More info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Well so far today I have ****ed 2 meadow wolves...of the 20 I am suppose to. They spawn mostly from the sunflower things and meadow trees. The very same things people were exhausting resources trying to obtain from fickle adventure drops. I don?t remember the exact number of adventures I went on, but I do know I had a stock pile of simple feast and swords and used every one and had to make more. I went on some extra adventures to acquire another tree cause I thought they were pretty. I have 4 sunflower and 3 trees and it?s not enough to cause a spawn so I have to cycle through all my flowers/trees about 4 times to cause a spawn putting the spawn rate close to 28:1 I didn?t include farmhouses or cottages in that because they have yet to spawn one.
    I think 2 things are clear -

The cottages and farm houses are NOT spawning wolves at all

The drop rate from flowers and trees are so poor NO-ONE has spawned 20 wolves even when collecting all day every 30 minutes

The event has become impossible with buying traps. Shame.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not know how we will **** these so many monsters, given that every chapter wants we to **** a lot of monsters. This indicates that if this is not a bug, the game can not be played anymore because time is a very short.

Fashion Designer
    does anyone know if by spending gems for the second horn can you have both fawns?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    I think 2 things are clear -

The cottages and farm houses are NOT spawning wolves at all

The drop rate from flowers and trees are so poor NO-ONE has spawned 20 wolves even when collecting all day every 30 minutes

The event has become impossible with buying traps. Shame.
    Do not waste time collecting from the farmhouse and cottages, they do not give wolfs.
    the flowers are now (at least for me) to give more wolfs .. so I just collect the flowers ... and make the largest number of flowers you can in potion shop and adventures to have more seeds to make more flowers ..

Rhino Keeper
    No wolves from cottages. No wolves from farmhouses.
    Over the entire day I've collected every 30 mins since this morning from my 5 Meadow Trees and 5 Sunflowers. I am at 7/20 now and it's bedtime.
    This is beyond ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Update: For me, Wolves are back to spawning from event flora. BUT, no wolves from cottages or farmhouses at all.