View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 140 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    This is just too frustrating. One and a half day trying to fight 20 wolfs... I am at 15 or 16 now, but it is nearly time for bed, so I won't finish this chapter 6 on day 7...
    And on my baby account, where I started one day later, I cannot even spawn that first wolf.. I think it is time to give up on the Fawnicorn.

(On the bright side: I already got a pet meadow wolf and like him, so I might just try to get another one)

Executive Chef
    I only have spawned 1 wolf once goal 3 appeared. This is crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    (On the bright side: I already got a pet meadow wolf and like him, so I might just try to get another one)
    Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I’ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn’t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got all the meadow wolves i needed after 32 plus hours but I had forgotten to look ahead and see that you have to ask for and receive 10 keys which on a normal day would be easy, but when the new day came today to ask for keys, I had asked half of my neighbors for Sabrina's pink dress and half for keys, then before I got to chapter 7 I crafted chests with the keys I did get! Can you get any more dense than that! Shaking my head at my stupidity!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I, too, just had my first wolf spawn from collecting at my farmhouses! Hang in fellow knights...there is a glimmer of hope! (This is my 5th or 6th collection on them since beginning chap 7. I am holding off on visiting Thurston so I can collect as many pelts as possible today.)
    Wow wish my spawn rate was better only 10 meadow wolfs been trying to 2 days, still 10 to go to complete level 6. Not feeling too good about completing Fabled Fawn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I’ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn’t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)
    I am still working on my 1st pet Mwolf too. This is a painstaking process. Get coins, exchange coins, collect the right amount. Good grief. Sometimes I wonder if I should be opening the basic chests, since I have my 3 platinum.

Rhino Keeper
    One meadow wolf to fight in two days. This is not funny. Only fangbeasts and skunkupines

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad to see in not the only one.. it's bed time and I'm only up to 12/20... So this will be the first storybook event that I won't be completing... A little sad as I love this game and my lovely neighbors even more...
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am still working on my 1st pet Mwolf too. This is a painstaking process. Get coins, exchange coins, collect the right amount. Good grief. Sometimes I wonder if I should be opening the basic chests, since I have my 3 platinum.
    Once I found out that the crafted trees and flowers are a guaranteed drop of 2-3 wooden coins each, I set out to craft as many as possible and I collect exclusively from them. I haven't tapped a farmhouse or a cottage since I got the event plants which seems to have helped a lot in my quest to craft more Meadow Wolves. True, I've got a lot of extra energy but I've also been sending out quests non-stop in order to get more trees and flowers so I can then get more wooden coins. I'm just happy to see that the plants have the added bonus of spawning Meadow Wolves so my collection of plants can serve me twice as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad someone mentioned that you have to visit a level 6 tavern. I really did not pay much attention when I first read-just assumed that mine were level 6. But then I checked and lo and behold mine were only level 5. So thank you to the person that mentioned this here.
    S8 please remove cap on level