Chapter 9:
Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems Spawn from Farmhouses,Cottages,Meadow Trees,Sunburst Flowers
Goal 2 Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70 Skip 420 gems Get from fighting Meadow Wolves, crafted Meadow Wolf
Goal 3 Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
Reward:100 Crowns /Horn of Fawnicorn unlocked
I just finished Chapter 9 and I received the 100 crowns, but the Horn of Fawnicorn didn't unlock as this indicates from page 1. I also don't have the missing page in my inventory and I have looked several times.

- This is a mistake that should be rectified on page 1. The ability to craft the Fawnicorn has been unlocked since day 1, but the materials weren't available.

The ability to build the Meadow of Fawn is still locked by goal, presumably until midnight Pacific time according to what's showing in my game.

If I discover that I have to play Chapter 9 twice like I did Chapter 4, I won't have the time or energy to do so. If those 5 pages in the sale are the missing page and not something that's usable for future events, I will not be pleased. It certainly appears that we aren't expected to be able to finish and the sale is going to be the only way to get the missing page. That's not playing fair.

Chapter 10:
Goal 1 Ask Neighbors for Community Keys 0/20
Goal 2 Build the Meadow of Fawn | market, 500 coins. Build requirements: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 10 golden eggs, 20 meadow wolf fangs
Goal 3 Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn 0/1 | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 5 earth wisp, 1 meadow potion, 1 missing page
Reward 200 Crowns
- Requiring us to ask for anything from neighbors on the last day isn't fair. I can understand crafting the horn on the last day, but considering the rarity
of materials required for building the Meadow of Fawn, I imagine that many people will get right to the end and be unable to do this as we have to wait until we get the keys! Then we can unlock the Meadow of Fawn, which requires rare items. If people have used bones to trade in the exchange to make trade tickets for the Sabina quest, they may not have 75 bones to build the Meadow of Fawn, or the jewels or the golden eggs. To make people wait until the second part of the last chapter to discover the requirements for building this, makes it appear that very few are expected to finish, even if they were able to finish all other Chapters on time. I predict an outcry similar to Walicorngate from folks who get to the end and find they don't have the supplies, especially if they have to wait all day to get keys.

- Very few of my neighbors are past Chapter 6 so I don't believe most people will be able to finish at all.

I don't think that this event has been thought out from the very start. There have been problems with keys and until the last two or three days, I wasn't getting 20 keys despite asking almost all of my over 600 neighbors every day since I started getting ask neighbors for the ?/200 keys pop ups, until the last two days. I had to do Chapter 4 two days in a row. This event seems to set up the majority of us to fail.

Please stop doing these storybook events in Castle Story, S8. Especially don't require us to ask for keys for a side quest that's optional and purportedly unrelated to the main event. I don't know anyone who likes these, but this one is by far the worst and most confusing I have seen since I started playing early in January 2014. I have spent hours explaining how this works to my lower level neighbors.

I thought S8 had finally got it with the last event which took us back to the storyline (although it's more of a prequel since Sabina and Thurston have been married for years), and opened up expansions that were actually accessible to most players without asking for 8-10 permits and coins in the millions. I was so excited to believe that we were being listened to, especially with the appearance of the surveys. Then this event started.

S8, I know that you can do better than this event. I hope it's not too late for many of us who have been loyal CS players for years. Looking at my neighbors and myself, I don't know.