View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 140 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Advice please? I started the first day but am still on Chapter 6 with 4/20 meadow wolves completed. They've been impossible to spawn. (I test with the troll pit or fellora blossoms to make sure all is working and I do get the troll and skunkupines so it's no problem there...)

I can zoom through 7 and 8 pretty much if I were to miraculously get this done tomorrow, but am I correct that I'll need 70 of these specialty pelts? And I currently have 7?

I'll have my first and only pet meadow wolf as a result of chests/keys tonight, but I'm thinking that this isn't going to be possible to finish in 48 hrs. Agreed? Is the fawn even worth an attempt?

Thanks all!
    Same here only i have 3 of the required 20 :-(
    Daily goals shoukd be just that, achieved in a DAY. It took 3 dsys to clear an earlier single goal and now this.

I have given up doing these challenges, they are just stupid.

Farm Supplier
    I seem to be really lucky. I got a seed around every other adventure. Started Chapter 6 with 7-8 plants, continued to adventure (mining iron rich rocks and collecting from pigs when my stock on simple feasts was depleted - I admit that I collected from all my 4 alicorns and Rouncy, though) and now have 15 (6 trees and 9 sunburst flowers).
    I got a wolf in average once every collection, that would be around 10%. I remember someone complaining about 10%, but since my numer of plants kept increasing, this gave me my 20 wolves in around 1,75 days (Chapter 6 started around 9 am for me and I finished it next day around bedtime). Chapter 7 is really quick & easy to finish since I kept all the keys I already had collected and they counted. So now I?m on time. I deferred collecting from Thurston so I can keep to spawn wolves and collect coins and indeed a farmhouse spawned anwolf for me in Chapter 7.
    I must say that the reports of the forum helped me a lot, for example to upgrade my tavern and to decide to keep adventuring even during the whole of chapter 6. I think I might manage to have my Bambi in the end. Although I agree that the drops aren?t amazing.

Fashion Designer
    Another day has clicked over. That is 48 hours and I have 17/20 wolves, and 29 pelts.
    I will just play along now to see how far I get.
    Even if I buy the bundle I probably won’t make it (that is why I didn’t).
    And I already had a pop-up for the next event, so it seems to be a never ending money grab.
    I really had high hopes when this event started. Now I’m just disillusioned.

Rhino Keeper
    Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Off topic I know but a bit more cheery - I have received 2 alicorns from the videos in the last week
    Oh that is marvellous! Congratulations!!

Rhino Keeper
    Two questions. Day 10 you need to ask for 20 keys. If you have 20 in inventory will it auto complete?
    Also, what time does the event end (and time zone please).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Two questions. Day 10 you need to ask for 20 keys. If you have 20 in inventory will it auto complete?
    I hade exactly the same questions. Wondering if I'll have time to finish this event.

Fashion Designer
    I don't see why not.
    So save 20 keys for tomorrow, especially people whom have trouble getting 20 replies in a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I commented that wooden coins stopped dropping from trees and flowers after I finished chapter 8 and was waiting for chapter 9. Today chapter 9 started and wooden coins are dropping again

yes, the Goal autocomplete if you have 20 keys.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals