View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 140 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    Looking for new neighbors who will send community keys ! Please respond with your Storm8 ID.
    Thank you
    My id: judafarm

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Ask Nbrs for Community Keys x20
    ➡️Goal 2: Build the Meadow of Fawn (in Market 500 coins) Skip 500 gems
    Need: 50 Jewels / 75 Bone / 10 Golden Eggs / 20 Meadow Wolf Fangs
    Goal 3: Make the Horn of the Fawnicorn:Forge 3hrs
    Need: 5 EarthWisp/ 1 Meadow Potion (counted from Chpt 5)/ 1 Missing Page (counted from Chpt 9)

also got Missing Page from defeating Meadow Wolf but doesn*t show in Inventory but counted in Goal
    Wow...that Meadow better drop expansion permits every other day for all those items!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Link to add me thread, for anyone needing new active neighbours

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...h-2018-current
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I went on my adventures to get sunflower seeds and meadow tree seed. I got all my seeds and began to craft them in potion shop. I placed them both after they were done. I like the tree so I went on a few more adventures to get more seeds. So this morning chapter 4 began and it was to grow and place and sunflower thing. I already had two grown, but it popped up a message to collect from my potion shop first. So I click one and it was the Meadow tree, but it cleared my sunflower goal. Goal #2 is for the meadow tree, but it won?t give me credit!!! I have two trees! Fix this S8!! I shouldn?t have to spend more feast and swords!! When I already done the work

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been doing adventures since yesterday morning and I still only have one of sunburst seeds from the very first adventure

Executive Chef
    I have been collecting for hours, and there are no Meadow Wolves spawning from anywhere. Not from Sunburst Flowers, Meadow Trees, farmhouses, cottages. S8 needs to look into this. This will be impossible to complete at this rate.

I got an expansion permit from my direwolf this morning. Now, I can open the tree of the wilds ������

Fashion Designer

Day 4 Just Started Over! S8 Please Fix

Last night the option to craft finally showed up in my potion shop, so I stayed up very late making 4 flowers and 5 trees, and Chapter 4 finished.

This morning, I find myself with Chapter 4 starting again, with no seeds in inventory! S8, the drops of seeds, especially flower seeds, are low to start with. Please fix this bug. If it's happened to me it's happened to others, and if this is a ploy to force us to spend $ on your "sale" to replay a chapter, it's a shame that you have stooped so low. I hope that it's just a bug and that you fix it immediately so I and others can continue playing. Until then, I will be searching for Sabina. I am glad that we have a storyline quest to work on, but it doesn't make up for having to lose sleep last night to finish Chapter 4, only to find it reset this morning. After only getting 14 keys last night, despite asking all but very low level players (over 600 because the key quest kept setting back to zero), to wake up to this is very frustrating. Thanks for getting to this right away.

Edit: Yes, I have force closed multiple times. I force close 20-30 times a day since this event started. Please don't do these storybook events in CS again. They are too full of bugs and the reason I quit playing DS and FS and don't play other S8 games. It's not fair to players to expect us to debug these storybook events each time.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 07-15-18 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    I'm level 23 and thought I was doing pretty good...until yesterday. Should I just give up on this event? I'm spend all my time and resources making simple feasts (7 so far I think, I've lost count) and swords, but it won't drop the last seed. I think the farm houses have stopped giving wooden coins too. I was getting one drop for every four farmhouses clicked on but now it's worse. Do they not want me to advance? Frustrations are running pretty high. Someone said they had a guard dog that dropped simple feasts, how do I get one? Please tell me it's not 500 gems.
    The guard dog is bought with coins, but you have to unlock the Guardsman in the town square with crowns first to have that option. Godspeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Pretty frustrated here ... I collected the third sunburst seed and even got the dialog that the chapter was completed, then the game jumped back and when I re-collected, no seed and I?m back to only having 2/3 seeds. Have done the adventure 3 times since and still no more seeds ...
    I'm done with this. Did 2 more adventures, even sped up with gems and no more seeds. Maddening because I had it and a game glitch took it away! I'll still check in and answer neighbor requests, but I'm not spending anymore time, energy, gems, resources and most of all frustration on this.