View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 140 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    I have been collecting from my trees and flowers almost every half an hour for the last 13 hours and have only spawned 8 wolves. This is ridiculous. Why are they so scarce. I am never going to be able to finish this tales and it won't be from lack of time to check in and play the game. Really annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Curious how so many have already completed the meadow wolf...I?ve been collecting coins round the clock, using my keys for chests...and I still have 6 gold coins to craft. Am I missing something or a source of coins, or have you used gems? (wouldn?t be surprised if I missed something...this whole event has seemed so confusing to me from the start!)
    My secret is I used gems. Lol. They were freebies from collecting and managing to avoid gem traps. Lol

I saved up coins until I crafted all the platinum and half the gold, then I gem skipped the rest in the goal instead of crafting. (Someone posted at the beginning that the gem cost was cheaper that way.)

For me, it was a convenience move, because I wanted a little head start on collecting pelts and fangs. Now I?m working on a second one the old fashioned way, with all the wooden coins I?ve collected while trying to spawn wolves.

May the drops and spawns be in your favor!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I am so mad, worst quest ever. I’ve been playing CS for years, I have the Love Shack, and I am officially more fed up than I ever have been with this game. I’ve invested gems and time in this quest and have now decided that without heavy gem use, it’s unacheivable. I still only have 8 wolves acter 21/2 days of trying. I officially quit this quest.

Might even take a break from CS. Totally and utterly fed up. What are they thinking ?

Nightclub Owner
    I see they've changed the current event bundle. It is now 20 min unlimited energy, 10 meadow wolf traps, 5 missing pages, 15 meadow wolf pelts and 50 dire boar pelts for 4.99 USD.

Personally, I'm too paranoid that I'll lose my stored energy if I purchase unlimited energy so I never buy these bundles. But I think it sounds like a good deal for those that are struggling for spawns and energy.

Rhino Keeper
    why does it tell me that I only have 3 days left? I startet about 12 hours after it was released. So I should still have got at least 4 days if not more!
    How can I find out how much time i've really got left?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I see they've changed the current event bundle. It is now 20 min unlimited energy, 10 meadow wolf traps, 5 missing pages, 15 meadow wolf pelts and 50 dire boar pelts for 4.99 USD.

Personally, I'm too paranoid that I'll lose my stored energy if I purchase unlimited energy so I never buy these bundles. But I think it sounds like a good deal for those that are struggling for spawns and energy.
    I must be missing something here why do we need 5 missing pages ?I thought we needed only one on the last chapter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I must be missing something here why do we need 5 missing pages ?I thought we needed only one on the last chapter
    Good question! Was wondering the same myself...I’ve reread the instructions for goals 8-10 several times and only see the need for 1 missing page. Is that incorrect?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    In the last 36 hours, I've harvested so many Meadow Trees and Sunburst Flowers that I've long since hit the cap of 99 on both Meadow Sap and Sunburst Blooms. But I've only gotten 16 Meadow Wolves, 27 Meadow Pelts, and 8 Meadow Wolf Fangs. This means that even if I somehow get the 35 wolves needed for Chapters 6 and 9, I won't have the 70 pelts needed in Chapter 9. I give up.

I'll keep harvesting to get wood coins (since the Community Keys neighbor system is broken too, I can't get enough keys to craft chests for coins). But there's no way to get the Fawn even though I've invested huge numbers of feasts, swords, and other materials. This is not fun any more.
    Someone posted earlier that the pet MeadowWolf was a good source of pelts.
    Are you going for the pet Meadow Wolf ? Just wanted to let you know. To me your numbers don't look too bad. Should be better though. These goals should not be determined by random drops in a timed event.

And now we have a mystery of the missing pages.

I officially quit this quest. I can usually get through the quests within the timeframe given but this is impossible. Once this is over I am giving this event a bad review because they aren’t making the monsters pop up easier plus I don’t think they gave us enough time

Rhino Keeper
    1 Meadow pelt in the last 24 hours I even checked in every half hour. I'm giving up