View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 121 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by misterspud View Post
    Auuuuuuugh! Thanks for the info. I lose out. Maybe it?s a sign to take a break.
    I’d you decided to spend gems to pass the goal, don’t spend gem by clicking “skip”the goal. I don’t remember how much it was exactly but it costs somewhere around 200 gems. If you go to the workshop, you can buy a key for 2 gem and the key goes to your inventory so it will cost only 40 gems to complete the goal.

I was saving the keys for two days just to make sure goal 2 auto complete. Then I forgot about it and made two chest just before goal 2 this morning. I needed 6 more keys to complete the goal so I bought them for 12 gems in the workshop. I had to force close and restart the game for the keys to register in the goal, btw.
    Last edited by cheers196; 07-21-18 at 03:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Made it to chapter 9 with eight hours to go but not only do I need to fight 15 wolves, I need 34 more pelts. I don’t want to use my alicorns for energy if we’re about to have a monster hunt. I do have 19 Keys though!

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you still crafting a Meadow Wolf in these last few hours(?), you might want to consider using Gems (if you have any) for the last parts, especially if you're pressed for time.

I calculated it, and just to make 1 Silver is 8 Bronze Coins. 1 Bronze is 25 Wood Coins. 8 x 25 is 200. In order to get 200 Wood Coins, you'd have to use around 100 Energy - just for 1 Silver Coin! And you need 5 of these for 1 Gold. It costs 50 Gems for just 30 Energy in the Stock Up. I think ~7 Gems to speed up the Wizard School lv5 just for 10 Energy. If you're limited on Energy, it might be worth it to spend 5 Gems on 1 Silver Coin or 10 Gems on 1 Gold Coin in the Workshop. It is spending hard-earned or bought Gems, but it might be worth it to save you from all that stress and trouble of getting the Meadow Wolf and/or crafting Fawnicorn on time.

Just something to think about! Oh, and if you have the Energy, be careful of the time. You'll have to calculate how much Sunburst/Meadow you have and see if you can collect every half hour and make it on time.

For me, I try not to use Gems on these things because it feels like "*****ing" but I don't think I have the time (nor the Energy) to finish on a natural timeline. I'm pretty close to finishing my second Meadow Wolf, so I'll just Gem the rest of it and use my Energy to work on kingdom goals instead before the next event. I want to put this event behind me as well. I think a few Gems are worth my peace of mind, even if they may not be worth the Meadow Wolf.

Thank you all for great responses!

So if I have 20 keys in my inventory now, will it "count" for Chapter 10, Goal 1?? I'm almost done with chapter 9 - just need to spawn that last wolf...

Host(ess)
    Little under 8 hours left and Im still fighting wolves to drop a stupid missing page!!!! This event has been dumb especially with the ****ing requirements. I mean 25 wolves then 15 then 70!!!! Pelts (Which you didn?t get from fighting the 35 wolves)!!! And now we need it to drop a non guranteed item??? C?mon Storm8 give us a break!!!

Im getting sleep deprived because im soooo close but really cant imagine people who work fulltime doing any of this.

Fashion Designer
    Stupid game has error

Says you cannot send keys request due to already sent

It did this 2 days ago 2

I need to send 19 key requests

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    So if I have 20 keys in my inventory now, will it "count" for Chapter 10, Goal 1?? I'm almost done with chapter 9 - just need to spawn that last wolf...
    Mine are not counting

Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Just hang onto them til tomorrow. Then when you open Chapter 10, you'll see if they'll count. Several players have reported the ones they carried over counted.

If they do count & you pass on to part 2, then you can ask for more for the Meadow wolf goal & get 20 more for the day.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Stupid game has error

Says you cannot send keys request due to already sent

It did this 2 days ago 2

I need to send 19 key requests

Anyone on want a new neighbor please. I do not have $10 to buy gems have just over 7 hours to be done chapter 10

Huge thanks
    Sent invite Tn volfan