View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 140 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    I am on Chapter 9. I never had a Meadow Wolf spawn from either one of my 9 farmhouses or my 10 cottages. I finally put most of them in storage as I was wasting too much valuable energy on them.

Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 and 5 pelts.
    I think you?ve been lucky, I have fought 4 wolves, the first one and 3/20 and I only have 4 pelts so 1 pelt per wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    You are right to be angry in the game, but still i want to reassure you with the fact that 1 meadow wolf gives between 2 u 5 pelts
    Your drop rate is not correct. I have fought 16 wolves and have 24 pelts. So a lot of my drops have only been singles.

Farm Supplier
    I am out. I generally enjoy weekly quests and I am usually prepared to spend small amount of gems (30-50 max) but looks like this event requires an average player to part with 300-400 gems in order to complete . This is way too much and I hope this is just an one time exception not a new standard.

New Resident
    I?m stuck on Chapter 3. Did the quest the first time and got two Sunburst Seeds. I?ve done three more quests and only get glimmerdusts on them.

Rhino Keeper
    Only 2/20 wolfs after one full day of collecting from 4 flowers and 4 trees plus cottages and farmhouses... not going to finish this quest unless spawn rate is fixed
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    20 wolves? You must be joking. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    I've got the same problem as stanis87 (post #671). In the last 45 minutes, I've harvested 38 cottages, farmhouses, sunflowers and meadow trees, and I've gotten skunkupines, fangbeasts, and dire boars -- but no meadow wolves. In the 12 hours this stage has been active, I've only gotten two meadow wolves, so I have little hope of getting another 18. If Storm8 is going to insist on doing random drops, they need to improve their random number generator, clearly there are realms where random becomes almost never.

I'm also having problems with community keys. I have good neighbors, and I respond promptly to their requests. But I've noticed I'll respond to all of the requests that are pending, and then I'll check again an hour later, and there will be some more requests that say they were sent to me 5 hours ago. Also, I only request keys from neighbors that have already sent me requests, so I know they are active -- but I'm only getting back keys for a third of the requests I send.
    Same here-my counter will stick at 19 and won?t go to 20 until later in the 2nd 24 hour period (after the nightly rollover at 2 am my time).However, if I count my ?a friend has responded to your requests,? I have well over 20... After 15 hours of 30 minute collection, I just now got my 10th meadow beastie. I have quit sending journeys as for the last 24 hours I have not gotten any seeds at all-just glimmerdust. I did manage to get 4 flowers and 4 trees, so it looks like I was luckier than others. I am an ex programmer: programs should always be tested before going into production...I have quit ds and fs as have others; I don?t want to quit this one, too, and leave the few good neighbors I have...

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 8, Goal 3: Collect from a Level 6 Tavern
    After you do this: Collect goal prize of 50 Crowns
    Umm I am just checking because I missed this earlier. The tavern must be at a level 6????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I think you?ve been lucky, I have fought 4 wolves, the first one and 3/20 and I only have 4 pelts so 1 pelt per wolf
    I do not know what this musunderestanding but i fought with 3 wolves and i have 8 pelts.