View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The seeds surely are not a guaranteed drop. I just got 1 glimmer dust from the adventure. The randomness of the game usually does not favor me.
    Me too I just completed three quests and only the first one gave me seeds. The other two just glimmerdust. Bleh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Has anyone had a platinum coin drop from a chest? Or is the only way to get them from crafting? Thanks
    I received one platinum coin from a premium chest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    How excellent!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Fantastic this gives a girl hope
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Can someone please explain how this storybook events work? what happens if I can't complete the first task (collect from 4 market places) in the first day? is there a task for every day? I read somewhere that someone gemmed the "collect from market places" and couldn't go ahead because he would have to wait for the next day to do the next task. Sorry it is the first time that I participate in such an event and it is a little bit confusing.
    so let's say it takes me 4 days to complete the first task. do I also have to wait for the day after to do the next one? or can I complete all the tasks of the first 4 days afterwards?

Thanks for the help!
    But if you?re behind like I was and now am again the chapter from day 2 for example will start automatically. Until you get to
    with the schedule you won?t get the message stating that you can?t start til the next s8 day. So for example if you complete the 3 / 4 / /5 goals by your 10pm and your s8 day starts the next day at 8am then you will get a message saying that you can?t start the next chapter for another 10 hours. But then you can gem skip it you wish at any point in those 10 hours. But say you complete goal 3 of chapter 2 on day 3, chapter 3 will start automatically or ask you to start it I can?t remember but you can continue with game play. If you then finish chapter 3 by 10pm on day 3 then you get the finer message.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Is there even a prize for the collect 200 keys (or whatever the number really is) goal? We can only have a max 99 keys per the back of the card, so getting to 200 is impossible. Is there a prize no one can get or is it just a dummy goal screen to get us to ask for keys?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The simple answer to not being able to ask for more keys is ask EVERYONE for keys. Just because you only need 5. Ask everyone. Today I asked everyone except Stormy in case I get the 19 problem. Yesterday I was stuck on 18 but got the last one shortly before I was going to sleep
    Only one problem with that in the last request for chests stuff (crab and fish bubbles etc) I didn?t get mine but they all shot through like a bullet at the new beginning of an s8 day, s8 sent a Chest, But they responded by telling me to send less requests.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    The Fabled Fawn
    Chapter 5 of 10
    Goal 1 of 3: Gather Sunburst Blossoms (tend to Sunburst Flowers), 25 needed
    Goal 2 of 3: Gather Meadow Sap (tend to Meadow Trees), 25 needed
    Goal 3 of 3: Brew a Meadow Potion (make this in the Potion Shop), 25 Sunburst Blossoms from above, 25 Meadow Sap from above, and 3 Enchanters Essence (3 hours to make)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Is there even a prize for the collect 200 keys (or whatever the number really is) goal? We can only have a max 99 keys per the back of the card, so getting to 200 is impossible. Is there a prize no one can get or is it just a dummy goal screen to get us to ask for keys?
    You will never get to 200 keys. 200 is a random number. As federerGOAT said, it is a fix so that we can still send neighbor requests even when we have 20 keys in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The 200 keys are just number S8 put in the goal. If you look at the goal window, you'll see there's no reward shown for getting all 200. That wasn't the point of the goal but according to S8 to fix the problems many were having of not getting the previous key request goal daily.
    I use my keys as soon as I get enough to do the premium chest. I now have the 3 platinum coins ticked off & only need 5 more gold.

Also....you are still only allowed 20 responses per day. Wait until you've gotten those 20 & then send Stormie the request to bring your total to 21.

If your not getting the count according to your newsfeed, always perform a force quit or 2. I know we shouldn't have to always do that but I just see it as reconnecting to S8's server so your game is fresh. I always force quit when I'm done with playing for awhile so when I open my game again I will connect to my saved game on S8's servers.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******