View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 140 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    look at page 1 #1
    Oh, duh. My eyes aren't working yet this morning. How did I miss that? I must get coffee

Rhino Keeper
    I got my last seeds this morning in my second kingdom. This was going te be the very last adventure, since I was out of simple feasts and swords, so I think I got lucky. In my first kingdom, however, no such luck. I'm going to send out one more adventure and then I'm done. Thurston's fort and the jousting arena aren't giving me any swords.

Unfortunately I can't craft flowers or trees, because I'm still stuck on goal 3 (no craft in the potion shop).

This event is very unnerving to say the least.

Edit: "Send requests only to players who requested" isn't working for me...The one player (Stormy) I didn't send a request to ended up at the bottom of my list. Besides, it takes too long this way.

In my second kingdom the keys aren't counted, I have 7 responses in news, only 6 (I started with 2 this morning, which means +4) in inventory. Force closing or crashing doesn't change that.
    Last edited by Andro45; 07-17-18 at 04:35 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    The spawn rate of the meadow wolf is so abysmal that I don’t know how it would be possible to give x70 meadow pelts in chapter 9 without using gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    No meadow wolf spawning, not even the first one! What's going on!
    It took forever to spawn the first Meadow Wolf. Then they come very infrequently.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The spawn rate of the meadow wolf is so abysmal that I don’t know how it would be possible to give x70 meadow pelts in chapter 9 without using gems.
    After 3 days, I only have 37 Meadow Wolf Pelts and 14 Meadow Wolf Fangs. At some point, if it looks like I will not finish or just get fed up, I will use gems too. (at present, I am only using gems to skip ahead to the next chapter)

Rhino Keeper
    It seems this event came to a grinding halt today as this elusive meadow wolf does not (or only very very rarely) spawn. At this rate, no way I am going to finish today's assignment in one day, and considering the 75 pelts that will be needed, this event is over for me.
    I will have to console myself with getting a wolf pet, maybe a second.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It took forever to spawn the first Meadow Wolf. Then they come very infrequently.
    i spend more the 150 energy so far und ONE wolf so i am done withe thiese event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After 3 days, I only have 37 Meadow Wolf Pelts and 14 Meadow Wolf Fangs. At some point, if it looks like I will not finish or just get fed up, I will use gems too. (at present, I am only using gems to skip ahead to the next chapter)
    Yeah I’m almost tempted to just buy the horn for 500 gems and save myself the trouble. But it’s not an alicorn and I’m still hoping they will increase the spawn rate. You have skipped ahead and will have time to finish but most people won’t have so will have to use gems or give up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    It seems this event came to a grinding halt today as this elusive meadow wolf does not (or only very very rarely) spawn. At this rate, no way I am going to finish today's assignment in one day, and considering the 75 pelts that will be needed, this event is over for me.
    I will have to console myself with getting a wolf pet, maybe a second.
    I am sure that the spawning of the Meadow Wolf will improve. When S8 realizes how truly pathetic their rate of appearance is, they will have to improve it. Otherwise, nobody will be able to finish.

I?m good passed the step. Don?t know why but who cares if I get to move forward?