View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 140 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    As far as I can see, the wolf doesn't appear at all. Given the number of fangbeast I've seen in the last day, I'm rather miffed that the Wolf just doesn't show.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this event, except that I have waited almost five days now, five, to get just one last sunburst seed! Come on! How can this be fun, S8!!! Stop being so ridiculous on the random drops!!!!!! It?s painful to revive only glimmerdust when I already get that from glimmerdust troves....

Know the saying: ?sharing is caring? ?? So - PLEASE SHARE SOME MORE SEEDS ON THE ADVENTURE!!!

Thank you for sharing! I GOT The final seed
    Last edited by suzishine; 07-17-18 at 05:18 AM.

*** Sunburst Flower ***

Drops Spellbound Dew

btw: SW, can you ask the TEAM pls, if the Meadow Tree & Sunburst Flower only "loose" their Eventdrops ( Meadow Sap, Wood Coins ) or if they will be completly new cellarjunk?
    thx
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Chapter 10 requires keys from 20 neighbours, given the very random way that requests get sent and answered, (and I have some great neighbours), I may as well bow out now because I won't get 20 in a day and still have time to do things after that. the goals set don't seem to be achievable for all players that still have to work 8 hours a day and look after a family. I don't have it in me to give up just yet but a lot of events seems to have the same conclusion these days. So sad.
    I'm not at that chapter yet, but I think the keys from the daily quest and those from chapter 10 are the same.
    So just make sure you leave 20 keys for that part of the goal and not use it all up crafting the chest.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    *** Sunburst Flower ***

Drops Spellbound Dew

btw: SW, can you ask the TEAM pls, if the Meadow Tree & Sunburst Flower only "loose" their Eventdrops ( Meadow Sap, Wood Coins ) or if they will be completly new cellarjunk?
    thx
    Done. Also made a plea to increase the spawn rate for wolf and other random drops.

Executive Chef
    I gone through my flowers and trees 3 times 3 times this morning and my cottages ones and my farm houses many times no wolf here either
    All I'm getting is skunkies and fangbeasts
    Last edited by katbtodd; 07-17-18 at 02:56 AM.

I?m stuck on the second step where is says go ask for keys. I?ve gotten keys the last three days but it stays the same. I?m confused what do I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I’m on chapter 5 getting the 25 sap etc, I don’t suppose the wolf will appear early when doing these collections will it? I have a monster parked and was wondering if I should free him.
    The M Wolf appears for the first time in Chapter 6.. no problem clearing kingdom as the goal itself says to fight a M Wolf, so reminds you to clear kingdom.
    The problem is after that.. they don't spawn!!!!! yikes!!!!!

The 1st one spawns immediately and then after I've used 90 energy to spawn the 2nd! collecting from cottages, farm houses, flowers and trees, over and over again. I've met skunkies x2, fangbeasts x5, direboars x2 and finally on the 90th collection... the Meadow Wolf!
    This is worst than 'tight' for most players.. even for me with secondary energy supplies and don't see this goal doable in 24 hrs at all.

Please help here s8?
    Please raise the spawning rate of the beautiful Meadow Wolf so we can she her more often?
    As it is the majority of players will certainly have to abandon as don't own so much secondary energy supplies and this will not be doable, energywise nor timewise.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Done. Also made a plea to increase the spawn rate for wolf and other random drops.
    Oh THANK YOU so much
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    my cottages ones and my farm houses many times no wolf here either
    All I'm getting is skunkies and fangbeasts
    lol, yepp, 12 t-Cottages and 12 t-farmhouse out and no mwolf...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals