View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 140 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Info added about Keys as requested and more goals added. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected 6 times from the library and no book. Still stuck in day 2
    The randomness is getting worse and worse each event

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8 bronze coins but the goals say I only have 6/8. I have forced close and restarted twice. Any other ideas?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Odd. Is there 8 showing in your inventory?

Rhino Keeper
    Also my keys now say 4/200...if you use keys to craft the chests, do they disappear from the total? Is there are reason I need to worry about that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Odd. Is there 8 showing in your inventory?
    Yes.i don’t know how to attach a pic but I took a screenshot on my iPad.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not find on the 1st page - what is the collection time for sunburst flowers and meadow trees?
    How much time do we need to complete Day 4?

I am also running late with getting seeds from adventures. I started late, since missed the info about adventure and my queens court was busy until afternoon. But so far - only 1 seed from 5 adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ Timer for both is 30 minutes. I don't know if it'll bite me in the butt later, but I had the crafts in the Potion Shop available and made them. The Sunburst Flowers are cute and the Meadow Tree is pretty.

I was curious and collected. Got excited when a Sunburst Flower gave me a Spellbound Dew and Orange Petal, though I realized it probably won't happen again anytime soon, haha. Meadow Tree gave wood. I didn't collect enough to see if the event drops are rare or will only drop when I reach the intended chapter.

Edit: It bit me in the butt, already crafted doesn't count for me. Collecting water to make another one. xD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Completely agree. Also a level 50 player...have played this game for many years. Was at level 50 with love shack and 5 alicorns when I got a new iPad and had to start over. Now no love shack but three alicorns I have had to buy and work my way through. I play this game for fun, I work, and therefore have been unable to complete MANY story lines lately. This adventure is about the last straw unfortunately. I used to purchase the packs offered to help through quests but since not being able to finish so many even with buying them, I have stopped purchasing them. You are losing some of your faithful players by making it too hard and requiring way too much money to be spent just to play a game.
    I'm sorry but i'm wasting very much time with this game and i want to have real coverage for it because time is money and i do not intend to lose them in a greedy game.I notice that thousands of players leave the game and in this case S8 finally will playing their game with herself lol...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I did not find on the 1st page - what is the collection time for sunburst flowers and meadow trees?
    How much time do we need to complete Day 4?

I am also running late with getting seeds from adventures. I started late, since missed the info about adventure and my queens court was busy until afternoon. But so far - only 1 seed from 5 adventures.
    DO NOT tend all 5 sunburst flower if you want to continue to collect the meadow sap from the meadow tree.
    Just collect 4 and leave the last collection till after the new game day.