View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 140 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    2 of my kingdoms have the keys as percentage and 1 kingdom has the 200....go figure!!

Fashion Designer
    There are no new crafts in my potion shop. Looks like I am not going to be able to finish. I can go to the meadow but can't do anything with the seeds and stuff I found.

This update is so buggy. I had hoped that S8 had listened to us and stopped doing these storybook events for good. I quit DS and FS because of these types of events. CS is the last S8 game I play, and I only stayed because they stopped these storybook things. There's nothing wrong with the concept, but it doesn't seem to work properly. This one is worse than I remember, and I never liked them. I have never seen one that worked correctly and a lot of us will give up because we can't craft. I am sure that I am not the only one with this problem.

And yes, I have force closed multiple times and I have the latest App Store update.

I was just starting to think this game was improving. This'll teach me not to hope for something that will never happen.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    It depends on how the game request is set up. In Dragon Story, some things can be done ahead, some not. If the task says ?Start to craft......? you can?t do it ahead of time. If the task says ?Have 3 (whatever)? you probably can do it ahead of time. HOWEVER, since this event style is new to this game, best bet is to wait.....there have been glitches on things that shouldn?t glitch already. IMHO. lolol
    That makes sense thank you - I?ll be patient until the chapter goes live :-)

Fashion Designer
    asking again, WHY is there a meadow tree seed in a purchase pack? would it allow us to have 2 trees? and what does this tree look like?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It would be good if the dumb % sign would move. Mine's not going anywhere. I'll see today with the new day if something moves here.. it's under observation!
    Differently from the former events my delivery of keys are stalled. Progress tab keeps flashing on that goal.. but % total doesn't move at all nor in my inventory or goals.
    I finally crafted a chest with the s8 key gift y'day.. but that was the end. I know the tab flashes too when fixes are coming in.. so I'm always hoping in something good
    Mine is stuck on 6% and the message area that says who has helped seems to indicate that it?s been over 16 hrs since I got s key. I have to wonder if there are issues as I have a list of 80 people that play regularly and I?ve been getting requests for keys (which I answer). Hope they are getting them!

Rhino Keeper
    What's with the Thomas's book? Cleared three libraries but nothing... This is Day 2, part 2 of 3 goal
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Those you you who haven’t gemmed ahead, which chapter are you waiting for to unlock? I have completed chapters 1 and 2, with 19 hours left until chapter 3 opens, is that right?

I need help I'm still stuck on chapter 1 cos one visit to the market place didn't register and now also community keys is stuck on 10 per cent since last night after I got the 20 of S8 uninstalled twice and force closed nothing I'm helping my neighbos seems that's all I can do not going to buy gems for this buggy quest ������

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Those you you who haven’t gemmed ahead, which chapter are you waiting for to unlock? I have completed chapters 1 and 2, with 19 hours left until chapter 3 opens, is that right?
    That’s right. Waiting on chapter 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    I need help I'm still stuck on chapter 1 cos one visit to the market place didn't register and now also community keys is stuck on 10 per cent since last night after I got the 20 of S8 uninstalled twice and force closed nothing I'm helping my neighbos seems that's all I can do not going to buy gems for this buggy quest ������
    I think you still can catch up with storybook event if you prepare and with a bit of luck, chapter 2 took me 10 min only
    You have to have 10 cottages, some farmhouses, old Thomas house and lets say 3-4 libraries (for me it took only 1, but its random) ready for collection. And queens court/kings keep ready for adventure. And prepare simple feasts and longswords if you do not have those in inventory
    Last edited by Scratte717; 07-14-18 at 06:07 AM.