View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, the 3 Spellbound Beams I was saving for my Sawmill... I used it for the Tavern. I'll never finish Raising the Stakes. ;_; I guess in a way I'm lucky I even had them and was holding off on upgrading Sawmill because I needed all that water for the Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.

I should have held it off and waited to see if I even get to that Tavern goal. Thank you to the players who skipped ahead so the rest of us could see if the future goals are even feasible for us! Good luck to us all. I hope players who were stuck on the Chapter 3 Seed goals have them by now. It's seriously unfair for them otherwise.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

Highlights (not the whole things):
    - Level 6 Tavern
    - 75 Boar Pelts (BOARS, mind you) (skip for 400+ gems)

- **** 15 more Meadow Wolves
    - 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

- 75 Bones (not skippable)
    - 10 Golden Eggs (not skippable)

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.
    NO STRESSE, people who finish this event (lucky or capitalist) will be rewarded, because with these low requirements and the wolfs appear constantly .. fawnicorn drop 5 expansion permits more 100 energy every hour .. this is the minimum

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I've shared the feedback on the Meadow Wolf spawn with the team. I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6. Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    hey Spirit, pls put this at first page, maybe in RED
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    First, I’d like to thank SpiritWind for contacting the coders about the spawn rate of the Meadow Wolf.

I’m now starting my 2nd day on Chapter 6 with only 6 out of 20 wolf fights. I’ll soldier-on with this chapter quest, but know that I may not complete it. I don’t know what to say. It is a game, but there is an expectation that players can complete the tasks with planning.

The forum and fellow players provide tons of support and advice, I really love you guys!

Perhaps, We can start a new club , ‘Is there life after chapter 6’.

Peace-out!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Red text alert added before I saw your post Puffy!

Me too. Stuck on Chap 6 for a day and a half. Only 3 wolves so far. I cannot stay up all night waiting for them to drop. It is 6AM where I am and again. No wolf drop. I dont anticipate finishing. It seems another ploy to get us to buy gems. The joy has gone out of this game for me.

Rhino Keeper
    4 days to go and I've slayed only 6/20 wolfs How on earth is it possible without gems... I've 5 each of flowers and trees and definitely no monster lurking as I'm getting shunkupines from flowers and boars from cottages and farmhouses

I've 99 meadow sap and 99 sunburst Flowers so that should be an indication of how many times I've cleared them

On the bright side, just got my 10 wild berry so other goal will progress
    Last edited by coolssp; 07-18-18 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Additional information
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone please tell me, without me having to read back through pages (I just had 3 glasses of wine, and 3 is definitely my limit for writing sane posts!), am I right in thinking that I am expected to get 20 Meadow Wolves to spawn from my few sunflowers and meadow trees? Cause if so....HOW? Surely not?? Surely I am missing something?
    lol! have another sip before you read my answer so it's not painful.. the answer is yes you have to spawn all them wolves from our lacking collection of trees and flowers. sad isn't it?

it has been reported spawns have been raised.. but I don't see that as a fact yet!

had 8 for the whole day y'days play
    and found 2 more this morning.. I've done 11 times every half hr collections on my 5 flowers and 5 trees, missing only 1 collection.
    surely doesn't seem like a promising and fruitful day.

edit to add: yes.. I am using my timer
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Zero wolfs from event plants

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    Can?t spawn Meadow Wolves, with 10 cottages, 10 farmhouses, 5 sunflowers and 5 trees. Keep your fawn, it?s boring after being annoying.
    Will work for the coins untill I can craft one Meadow Wolf.
    I?m not happy about this event, too much time for little outcome.
    S8 STAFF REPORTED:
    CHAPTER 5.. wolves will spawn ONLY from FLOWERS AND TREES
    CHAPTER 6.. they will be spawning ALSO FROM COTTAGES AND FARM HOUSES.

Your last phrase is my exact thought, but certainly won't gem in cause of a miscalculated goal.. when an event is SIMPLY NOT DOABLE with too few spawns for the time required. This has to be corrected by the producers.. not players. I'll spend gems to move ahead when it's my fault, or I like a permenant resource.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74