View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    I was doing chapter 4 today and like many of you I was surprised that the meadow trees and sunburst flowers stopped their special drops once the 3rd goal was completed.

I know that type of thing has happened before during past storybook events BUT there are a few things different here. First, my meadow trees were dropping meadow sap even though there was no specific storybook goal to collect the sap, so completing the goals for the sunburst blooms shouldn't have affected the sap. Second, I do have goals in my magic forge requiring both the sap and blooms to craft the fawnicorns so those drops are relevant to active crafts. Third, the trees and sunburst flowers were also dropping the wooden coins which are an on-going goal.

I don't think these drops should have been turned off given the open crafts that we have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 6, Goal 3: Fight 20 Meadow Wolves
    After about 19 hours and very frequent collecting, I have only fought 3 Meadow Wolves out of the 20 needed. I have 4 Sunburst Flowers and 4 Meadow Trees. I have spawned hoards of other creatures in my collections. Theses drops will have to improve.
    Did you try farmhouses and cottages?

Executive Chef
    kajohn345 I sent you an invite.

Anyone else in need of keys can invite me.
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 07-15-18 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Forgot quote
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I was doing chapter 4 today and like many of you I was surprised that the meadow trees and sunburst flowers stopped their special drops once the 3rd goal was completed.

I know that type of thing has happened before during past storybook events BUT there are a few things different here. First, my meadow trees were dropping meadow sap even though there was no specific storybook goal to collect the sap, so completing the goals for the sunburst blooms shouldn't have affected the sap. Second, I do have goals in my magic forge requiring both the sap and blooms to craft the fawnicorns so those drops are relevant to active crafts. Third, the trees and sunburst flowers were also dropping the wooden coins which are an on-going goal.

I don't think these drops should have been turned off given the open crafts that we have.
    I thought those special drops were dropping after I completed chapter 4. Then stopped. I don?t see any reason why they had to stop the wooden coins between chapters. Their drop rate was 100% while lasted. I was very happy about it.
    Last edited by cheers196; 07-15-18 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Did you try farmhouses and cottages?
    Yes, and I have not spawned a Meadow Wolf from any of my 10 cottages or 9 farmhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    Looking for new neighbors who will send community keys ! Please respond with your Storm8 ID.
    Thank you
    My id: dgoble55

Host(ess)
    Someone posted that chapter ten goal 2 needs 10 golden eggs... do you think they will drop enough because I only have 5 after a month of playing?
    Last edited by Bybrr; 07-15-18 at 01:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Ugh! Sent my Knights out to quest before seeing that we need the castle to quest for this! So I?m going to be a day behind unless I want to use my gems to speed up. Tried getting the gothic castle as the goal is still in my book but it?s no longer in the store. Is there anyway to finish without my spending gems?
    My advice is gem skip what you can, I made the same mistake and have only just got the last seed needed, it?s taken me 1.5 days from the point of needing to use the castle, to getting to the next step.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer

Can someone from S8 please read this?

I spent 30 gems to play Chapter 4 for the second time, as I had to buy a flower seed. Now it's saying that I have to wait 12 hrs for Chapter 5 to unlock. My flowers are dropping petals, and my trees started to drop meadow sap, but now the trees have stopped dropping sap. I don't have the option to craft the Chapter 5 items in my potion shop, not even locked by goal. Is everyone else still on level 4 and the people who are in Chapter 5 and higher have used gems to unlock early? I am so frustrated and confused by this event and I am really worried that in 12 hours I will have to do Chapter 4 yet again.

S8, can you please look into this? I have sent a support request but I won't have the time or energy to finish if I am behind where I should be. I thought that if you finished and the next chapter has started, you can play it immediately. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Seriously? The first goal of day ten is to get 20 keys?
    Actually, this is the same goal that made me quit for several years. I had spent gems here and there along the story book, got to day ten, figured I would get 20 replies easily, sat at 19 all day, and refused to gem the last one. Deleted the game the next day, and only started playing again a few weeks ago (which is why I have the 40 energy Rouncey and the enormous bountiful table, but I'm only just starting the mermaid thing).
    If you get stuck at 19, just send one to Stormie. Just be sure you save him expressly for this purpose & don't send it with all your other requests. If the server is saying you've reached your daily limit & you've only gotten 19, you can still get one more key from Stormie!
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-15-18 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******