View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've just completed chapter 9 too and in waiting period for Day 10.. BUT.. I'm still receiving coin drops from farm houses/ cottages/ trees/ flowers and have also spawned a meadow wolf.
    Have you tried restarting game to see if drops/spawns continue?

For who's interested.. the missing page appeared on 4th wolf defeated and autocompleted.
    I've also completed Chapter 9 (got the missing page after 2nd wolf) but the only place dropping the coins for me are the farmhouses & cottages. No coin drops from the trees or flowers 🙁
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree. Its been dreadful.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    I'm giving up. At 2 wolves a day, I'm still stuck on **** 20 wolves and I never could get responses to my key requests. I get more responses asking for regular quest items.
    This "quest" stunk. About the only good to come of it is all the royal masks I got for the trading post quest line.

My opinion.
    Totally agree. Its been dreadfully organised and impossible to even complete most of the days within the timescale. 3 days to do one part of a goal is beyond belief.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Still on goal 6 with only 12 out of 20 wolves. This is very frustrating.
    Day 3 on chapter 6, still only 8 wolves.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I did wonder if people were going to come across this issue. Very bad planning by s8. Also to the player that is stuck on one sunflower seed from the adventure. I think they go by levels more rather than storylines. Although I have seen requirements including certain buildings, levels and storylines. But this has clearly not been planned well.

Addition: Although i?ve just seen in a post there are different requirements for lower level players so maybe not that bad after all.
    I gave up yesterday. I finished one wolf but knew I couldn't build the Fort, upgrade the tavern, collect boar pelts and acquire 5 more golden eggs, etc, etc. It is hard to walk away but this mountain was too steep to climb.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Day 3 on chapter 6, still only 8 wolves.
    Similar for me - but I've only seen 6 wolves. Today I've had skunkupines from the flowers and more fangbeasts from the farmhouses and only two wolves have popped up. I'm only really keeping going to see if I can get enough coins together to make the wolf - but even that's going to be hard to do. Normally at this stage I'll be doing a bit of speeding up with gems, but not this time - I'll save them up for something I really want.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the requirements are for the meadow potion to craft the horn?

Fashion Designer
    According to the splash screen meadow wolves are supposed to drop spellbound dews but I?ve never got any from mine. And I?ve got three wolves and I?ve done countless collections. Is it just that rare or is it a bug? Did anyone get any dews?

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Does anyone know what the requirements are for the meadow potion to craft the horn?
    Brew a Meadow Potion 0/1 BREW (skip 75 gems) | Potion Shop, 3 hours - 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Potion Shop, 3 hours: 25 Sunburst Blossoms, 25 Meadow Sap, 3 Enchanters Essence