View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 140 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

I've been playing this game since the beginning. I really find it ridiculous to have an energy maximum of 40. But yet, to get enough wood coins to make a platinum one, you need 25 for 1 bronze, then 8 bronze for a silver, 5 silver for a gold etc. I can't even!!! Seriously tired of everything being so difficult to acquire.

And don't even get me started on the anemone and ocean reefs!!!! In the 24 hours I had the 3x to collect eels, I got a total of 5. 3 anemones and 2 ocean reefs and I got 5 eels.

These are the very reasons I quit playing for over a year. Just may be coming to that once again. Sad to say I spend over 100 a month on energy and gems. Crazy!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Should have posted earlier. Finally after I don't know many adventures I've finished and got the 3rd flower!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Does anyone know if they count if you collect them ahead of time?
    I collected ahead of time and they counted.

Fashion Designer
    Just had something weird happen with the adventure to get the seeds. It finished early and only gave me a few coins. I know it was early because I also started crafting long swords at the same time and they are still in progress

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6, Goal 3: Fight 20 Meadow Wolves
    After about 19 hours and very frequent collecting, I have only fought 3 Meadow Wolves out of the 20 needed. I have 4 Sunburst Flowers and 4 Meadow Trees. I have spawned hoards of other creatures in my collections. Theses drops will have to improve.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Stuck at the same place. On quest 5 and getting nothing. This is a chaotic event, with too much going on, and I?m beginning to wonder if it?s worth all these random drops costing so many hard to replace resources.
    Just back from Adventure no. 6 or 7,nothing but glimmerdust... not happy with game...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Just had something weird happen with the adventure to get the seeds. It finished early and only gave me a few coins. I know it was early because I also started crafting long swords at the same time and they are still in progress
    Now I can't find the post, but someone else said that after many 2 hour adventures, it changed to 1.5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Late today, Explore the Meadow switched from 2 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours. I got nothing on four longer adventures but I got seeds on the next two shorter duration adventures. Now it?s back to 2 hours and I?m afraid to go out.
    Found it!

Executive Chef
    That was me; started at 2 hour adventures, then turned to 1 1/2 hours for a day, now back to 2. I did get a meadow tree seed from the 2 hour adventure today.

Rhino Keeper
    For me the adventure description says 2 hours, but once you start it - timer is only 1,5 . It has been so all the time

And now finally after 14 adventures I got all 3 seeds