View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 140 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    9 keys came back - TOTAL
    Day 3 - goal 3 - escape to the meadow = escaped 8 or it might be 9 times showing 1 of 3.
    Disheartened? VERY
    Is it worth it I ask?

Fashion Designer
    I must say, this is the most complicated, frustrating, glitchy event ever!! I purposely stayed up till after midnight to ask for keys, by the time I went to sleep I had recieved 16 keys, but was waiting for the full 20 to do a premium chest. This morning, it shows to ask for keys again, I HAVE NO KEYS LEFT IN MY INVENTORY!!! I can not make any chests, and if I try to ask for keys it says I already asked!!! STORM 8 WHAT IS GOING ON??????????

Do I have to do the 2 nd meadow wolf coin collections? Does anyone know what the meadow wolf drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I don't think I got them either. Yesterday I only got 14 keys, despite asking more than 600 neighbors. Today I was reset to 0/200 again and despite asking people who I know are playing because they just sent a key request, I only have 4 so far today.

And Chapter 4, that I was finally able to finish when the craft showed up in my potion shop last night, reset this morning and I have to collect all the seeds again! No seeds in 3 collections so far. I was waiting for Chapter 5 to start this morning, and now I am back at step 1 of yesterday's chapter. This event is so full of bugs that S8 should just give everyone the keys and the fawn now and stop it from torturing us.
    Yes!!! Horrible event!!! This is what happened to me, wrote a post about it:
    “I must say, this is the most complicated, frustrating, glitchy event ever!! I purposely stayed up till after midnight to ask for keys, by the time I went to sleep I had recieved 16 keys, but was waiting for the full 20 to do a premium chest. This morning, it shows to ask for keys again, I HAVE NO KEYS LEFT IN MY INVENTORY!!! I can not make any chests, and if I try to ask for keys it says I already asked!!! STORM 8 WHAT IS GOING ON??????????”

Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    OMG! I know this! LOL!
    But, of course, I forgot to hold off finishing the goal until tomorrow morning! So now I'll have to get all the rest of the 25 each for Chapter 5 tomorrow.
    I collected the 5 th sunburst flower too. Does that mean I can?t collect any more until the next goal opens? And can?t collect from trees until tomorrow?
    KEep getting message that this post is too short
    Once you finish the chapter, the blooms & meadow sap will no longer drop from the tree or flowers. This is how storybooks always worked before & I totally forgot...lol.

Message you're getting could be because my post you were quoting was cut off & the quote bracket at the end of my post was missing. I added it back in above to separate the posts.
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-15-18 at 10:06 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    During chapter 4, can we buy any Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees? Or only craft them?

Do the adventure to get the seeds and option to craft the sunburst flower and meadow tree stay open during chapter 5?
    We can only craft them. I'm pretty sure (80%) that the craft remains but with this event who can tell? Half the players didn't have the crafts between chapters 3 and 4 and the other half did. With this in mind, I'm playing it safe and not completing the last goal of chapter 4 just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I have four flowers and two trees. I’m getting coins or acer berries from trees and orange petals from trees! How random can they get!
    Usually in Storybooks if you've finished a chapter then the event materials will no longer drop from the items until the next chapter begins. I would normally feel very safe in saying that if you've finished chapter 4 the meadow sap and sunburst blooms will no longer drop but in this event it seems as though glitches have thrown all the old rules out the window so I don't want to spread the wrong info.

Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Do I have to do the 2 nd meadow wolf coin collections? Does anyone know what the meadow wolf drops?
    It's not necessary to do any of the Meadow Wolf goals. The benefit in doing the goals is that you don't have to craft the wolf, you win it as a 'reward' instead for the same materials needed for crafting. In my mind, the goal would be the better way if you'd rather have your workshops free and want the wolf immediately instead of waiting the hour for it to craft.

My wolf has dropped: 1-3 Meadow Wolf Fangs, 1-3 Meadow Pelts, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Spellbound Dew, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh! Sent my Knights out to quest before seeing that we need the castle to quest for this! So I?m going to be a day behind unless I want to use my gems to speed up. Tried getting the gothic castle as the goal is still in my book but it?s no longer in the store. Is there anyway to finish without my spending gems?

Thank you AnnirasSweets.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously? The first goal of day ten is to get 20 keys?
    Actually, this is the same goal that made me quit for several years. I had spent gems here and there along the story book, got to day ten, figured I would get 20 replies easily, sat at 19 all day, and refused to gem the last one. Deleted the game the next day, and only started playing again a few weeks ago (which is why I have the 40 energy Rouncey and the enormous bountiful table, but I'm only just starting the mermaid thing).

Executive Chef
    I've been sending out my key requests in batches. Like my A-E. Wait a bit then my F-K etc.
    I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread about sending out smaller batches. It seems to work pretty good for me, as long as I remember where I left off.