View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 140 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    paddock4 posted that his haunted cottage worked.

at the beginning of this event, the gothic workshop wasn't working - Storm8 fixed it. but maybe the oversight extended to the gothic cottage this time?

idk, maybe s/he got them accidentally mixed up
    I got some wood coins wtih toadstool farmhause/cottage, also hounted cottage. But it does not work for the 10 cottages colections.

So are we still supposed to have the 6 part meadow wolf goal because that was in my list yesterday but hasn't been in my list all day today?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    There should now be a new quest now called "Community Keys", this will allow you to ask neighbors for keys even if you've asked for the daily 20. If you spend you keys to open chests, you can lose progress on this quest, but don't worry -- it doesn't count towards progression, it's simply there to act as a permanent way to ask your friends for more.

There should also be a quest rewarding players 20 keys live for the next 24 hours for those who missed out on their daily today.
    Thanks for resolving this issue before the weekend.

Got the free keys & the new goal is no longer daily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABEB845F-8225-4EA3-A648-A56DB76C9757.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	45744

It's timed the same as the storybook goal now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    I haven't had the 6 part wolf goal but I did have the daily ask for 20 keys goal. Now when I opened my game I finished my 20 keys for today and got a different goal that is called "community keys" for 9 days. Is this replacing the 6 part wolf goal? I don't want to buy chests and then be stuck. And there was another goal a "thank you from storm8" to accept 20 keys. Accepted and the goal completed.
    I don?t have the 6 part wolf goal either, not sure how to get it? Can anyone explain please

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SgtB. That solved my issues.

Fashion Designer
    why is there a gift pack with 1 meadow tree seed???? is that so we can grow a second one? any pics of this tree to see if it's even worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    On a different note, I can't imagine many people will be collecting wooden coins to make the second wolf, but if you are planning on a second wolf, the gem skip for 8 gold coins in the goal is a total of 40, while the per-unit cost of gold coins in the workshop is 10 gems each, and you need eight, so that's 80 gems in the workshop. If you are going to need to use gems to make a second wolf, it's cheaper to gem skip the gold coin part of the goal wolf than to buy gold coins to craft the wolf in the workshop. (The gem cost of platinum coins is the same for both workshop and goal).

(And as I was typing this, I had 13 requests for keys!)

Farm Supplier
    Really enjoying this quest thank you
    Can I ask S8 - I’ve completed chapter 3 and sat waiting for chapter 4 but I notice my potion shop has the options to make sunburst flowers and meadow tree - which I believe is part of chapter 4 - if I make these in advance will they count or do I need to wait until the chapter is live

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    On a different note, I can't imagine many people will be collecting wooden coins to make the second wolf, but if you are planning on a second wolf, the gem skip for 8 gold coins in the goal is a total of 40, while the per-unit cost of gold coins in the workshop is 10 gems each, and you need eight, so that's 80 gems in the workshop. If you are going to need to use gems to make a second wolf, it's cheaper to gem skip the gold coin part of the goal wolf than to buy gold coins to craft the wolf in the workshop. (The gem cost of platinum coins is the same for both workshop and goal).

(And as I was typing this, I had 13 requests for keys!)
    See my post at the top of this page.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    It definitely is confusing. I had the six part meadow wolf goal in my goal book, which is gone now. I do have the option to craft the meadow wolf in my workshop.

I got the thank you 20 keys from S8 and a new Community goal of 200 keys.

I had 28 keys in inventory and now it says 14% done of the 200 keys - 25% in kingdom #2, with 49 keys in inventory, after using 40 it says 9/200 in my goalbook - .
    Yesterday I didn't get the full 20 keys, but I didn't expect that, because I started playing in the evening (my game resets in the morning) and I guess I have a lot of neighbors near my timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by bensbakery2005
    What time is the reset for this? In the U.K.
    My game resets at 9 AM (GMT +2), I think yours should reset at 8 AM. So you should be able to send out new requests then.
    Last edited by Andro45; 07-13-18 at 02:06 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil