View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 78 of 140 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Well, another day and no improvement on the drop rates for this queendom...have collected 5 times so far..no wolves. With less than 4 days on the clock, I don?t see how it will possible to finish this storybook. Running out of energy sources, so I am doubtful if I will even be able to craft the wolf at this point. Not sure what S8?s definition of fun is, but as far as I am concerned, this isn't it!
    Last edited by perry5; 07-18-18 at 04:27 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Host(ess)
    I just finished this quest.
    After four hours of collecting from my 3 Sunflowers and 4 Meadowtrees I had 1 (one!!) Meadow Wolf so I parked my resident monster and walked away. I have better things to do than playing such an annoying quest.

Rhino Keeper
    I should add...no wolves spawned, but I have managed to spawn 3 skunks and a fangbeast—which no doubt will disappear once (if) I get to the goal where I need to spawn 10 monsters. And the drop rate of wooden coins on my farmhouses seems to have also declined (averaging about 2 drops per 10 houses.) This may be the first time I abandon an event.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Ugh, the 3 Spellbound Beams I was saving for my Sawmill... I used it for the Tavern. I'll never finish Raising the Stakes.
    Same for me, or actually, I had two of each trying to get the sawmill upgraded and now I know that, apart from ponds and meadow stuff, I also have to regularly collect from my spellbound bloom. Thanks so much to the one who reported it, had I realized this only at the time the tavern is due, I would definitely not going to be able to upgrade it!

As concerns the spawn rates, I got nothing earlier today when collecting for the first few times (first three rounds or so), but now I got two wolves in one collection (from 4 trees and 5 blooms), so I think they may actually have risen the rate finally. I guess it?s now just doable, provided that I keep crafting swords & simple feasts, going to the adventure and making blooms or trees whenever I get a seed. Luckily I did it all the time when I read that drop rates can be very low. So glad about the forum for this quest!

Well, if I actually manage to finish, I guess that it?s worth it to have ?raising the stakes? waiting for another couple of months.

Atiragram

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    please see the top post. not only does it get worse, it gets MUCH worse. I only hope that it's easier for mid-level players.

Highlights (not the whole things):
    - Level 6 Tavern
    - 75 Boar Pelts (BOARS, mind you) (skip for 400+ gems)

- **** 15 more Meadow Wolves
    - 70 Meadow Pelts. If we get 2/drop and finish the required wolves (20 in ch. 6 where we are all stuck, plus the 15 here in Ch. 9) ... sure. *cough*

- 75 Bones (not skippable)
    - 10 Golden Eggs (not skippable)

Like I said, this might be different for lower level players. I'm fortunate that I haven't been trading boar pelts or golden eggs or bones. Busily making spellbound beams/blocks to level my Tavern.
    NOT ONE SINGLE WOLF FROM A FARMHOUSE OR COTTAGE...This is truly an insane event to finish in such a short period of time with the terrible drop and spawn rates and impossible odds. And I have over 10,000 energy and I don?t think I can complete this quest and I have NEVER NOT finished a quest in 4 years! I got ONE key yesterday and only 5 wolves with 3 flowers and 3 trees. And with 15 more wolves to slay after 20? You can forget about it... where?s the fun in this? This seems like a money grab to me. This is supposed to be Casual and Social fun gameplay not expensive and annoying. SMH
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I did want to clarify though that the Meadow Wolf will spawn from Farmhouses and Cottages after you complete day 6.
    collected from 20 T-Cottages = no wolve
    collected from 84 T-Farmhouses = no wolve - only Fangbeasts

atm i am at Day7 Goal 3/3 - not finished

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Until you complete day 6, they will drop from Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees.
    no Problems with spawns, guess every 6 Tree or Flower
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    I add that I also have no chance of finishing, in solidarity with other players. I’m at 2/20 pelts on chapter 6; I’ve spawned numerous other beasts but in those numerous visits to sunflowers, trees, farmhouses, and cottages, only two wolves.

Executive Chef
    I?m out. This is ridiculous. Wolves not spawning, outrageous requirements, all for a few pretty Bambi pixels that will likely end up in storage b/c I?m maxed on everything it drops. Good luck, y?all! I?ll concentrate on the other quests until S8 gets its act together.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I will continue to answer key request from neighbors, but as for myself, I am done with this event. I’m not going to participate in something that is bringing me frustration. Best of luck to those who are staying and fighting it out!

So looks like I’m in the same boat ... all of yesterday two wolves spawned but got three fang beasts and two skupines... at this rate won’t finish. It will be the first in a while I won’t finish and I’m just not into it enough to spend gems or money.... hoping for a better day!