Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
So can we still request the 20 Keys tomorrow after we are done with Chapter 10 of the storybook? Does anyone know the answer to this question even?!?!? I am at 3 platinum and 4 gold keys. I want to get the second fawn so I am trying to save as many gems as I can on a second meadow wolf. If I can get 2 or possibly even 3 gold coins from a platinum chest tomorrow then I could only have to spend 10 gems vs 40. In theory, we should be able to. But that?s just a theory.
I'm wondering this myself. I wasn't planning on crafting another wolf but I also didn't want to 'waste' the keys I had so... I crafted a couple chests and am now very near to crafting another wolf but I don't feel like using my energy to do finish it nor do I want to use my gems since I'm going for the second fawn, too. If I could open one chest tomorrow it'd give me enough for my final wolf without me having to deplete my resources anymore than I already have. I'd much rather end the event with an extra wolf than an inventory full of coins, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
I have been requesting keys through the Kingdom Goals, the book on the upper left of the screen. I just noticed that I have 11 minutes left before it expires. So that may be the end for me to craft chests from keys.
Only saw this after I posted so thanks for pointing that out, I haven't been checking the goal book so I didn't see the timer. I think it's silly that it's ending earlier than the event but what can we do? I guess I'll have to see if I can make those last three gold coins on my own.