View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 126 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1399

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    Well I never finished either. I got stuck on collecting the keys on day 10. I had seven keys in my inventory before starting day 10, so i thought I would breeze through the last day. I sent out around 25 requests to my regular responding neighbours, after quickly receiving 11 keys I was stuck on 18 keys for the last 14 hours of the event. I guess nobody was playing CS on a weekend. I wasn't going to use up 16 gems to skip the last two keys. Not too worried anyway about missing out on another variant of a cute animal giving out lacklustre drops.

Bad planning again by S8 using 20 requests on the last day of a storybook, especially at a weekend when a lot of players are spending time with their families rather than CS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    Well I never finished either. I got stuck on collecting the keys on day 10. I had seven keys in my inventory before starting day 10, so i thought I would breeze through the last day. I sent out around 25 requests to my regular responding neighbours, after quickly receiving 11 keys I was stuck on 18 keys for the last 14 hours of the event. I guess nobody was playing CS on a weekend. I wasn't going to use up 16 gems to skip the last two keys. Not too worried anyway about missing out on another variant of a cute animal giving out lacklustre drops.

Bad planning again by S8 using 20 requests on the last day of a storybook, especially at a weekend when a lot of players are spending time with their families rather than CS.
    It’s not the weekend issue. There was a glitch, I sent to the same ones that sent key prior, only a five players they never got request.

It happened wednesday too I got no keys all day Wednesday, Thursday, most of Friday but I sent requests.

My trees, flowers, farm houses also drop wood coins only 1 in 3-4 collections

Worst event since wedding alicorn fiasco

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't think I was going to make it for quite a lot of the time but I did - my fawnicorn is crafting now. I feel super lucky that goal 1 of day 10 autocompleted for me, given that it didn't do that for some people. Also my wolf spawn rate wasn't great but I feel like it wasn't as bad as what some had to deal with. (It took me just over 2 days to get through goal 6 collecting from about 5 flowers and 5 trees every half hour except while I slept). So yeah I think I was pretty lucky and I'm sorry for those who didn't get lucky with these things. Big thank you to everyone who posted the requirements and tips so that I could see what was coming up, there's no way I could've made it without you.

The meadow wolf event may still be running but for me I cannot get keys anymore the event for my game has finished, I'm lucky I crafted one. It was made impossible for me to finish to win fawnicorn or wolf I am very happy I did not part with any real money on gems to S8 for this event. I'm going to see how the next event pans out and it's not as bad I will quit otherwise, make kingdom is suesland user name susieque11
    Very hurt as are lots of other player, I think S8 need to look at all of these angry player and apologize to us perhap give use all an expansion or something like that would show they are sorry as the glitches and blips never really got sorted or stopped for many of us spirit wind any suggestions yet ????
    Last edited by Susieque11; 07-22-18 at 06:29 AM.

New Resident
    I have just spend 10 days trying to complete the quest. I was able to collect everything and had started the horn being built. While it was being made the event finished. I then went to collect the horn and got absolutely nothing even though all the materials I used are gone. Why have I not got a horn? Or all my materials back?

Emma

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    The first collection of my enchanted Fawnicorn gave me 2 red petals and 250 coins! Really? All that trouble for that?
    Same for me with a difference that I am maxed on red petals - so it was just coins and black flag

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaskeen View Post
    I have just spend 10 days trying to complete the quest. I was able to collect everything and had started the horn being built. While it was being made the event finished. I then went to collect the horn and got absolutely nothing even though all the materials I used are gone. Why have I not got a horn? Or all my materials back?

Emma
    I'm really sorry, but the Horn craft must be collected prior to the end of the event.

Farm Supplier
    Worst event ever! Nothing worked right. I am so upset with everything. I got 10 wolves to fight. 10 in the whole game. I never got past the 20 wolf requirement in chapter 6. I have played Castle Story through everything. Never complaining. Thinking it’s just a game. But now, even the regurgetated story lines are so hard and bad, it’s not fun anymore.

I hate this. Castle Story was my favorite, go to game. I play every single day, but now I don’t want too anymore. So sad and mad. C’mon S8 get your act together. These goals were ridiculous and you know it.

Why are you trying to chase us away? I just don’t get it. I use gems, I buy gems. You need to get a new game creative, ‘cos the person responsible for creating the games over the past year, stinks!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm really sorry, but the Horn craft must be collected prior to the end of the event.
    Then why don't I get the materials back that were needed to build it?

There’s a new (for me) bug going on with the keys today. This is my last day, so morning time I sent out requests to all my neighbors. Nothing was returning. Happened yesterday as well, but today was important. I went back and asked again everyone but now in groups of ~20. The error message that the neighbors cannot be notified didn’t show for anybody. Sure enough 5 mins later all my keys are in.

S8, it’s irresponsible to employ a buggy feature in a timed event (again and again btw). Gotta fix this, it’s not rocket science.