View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Farm Supplier
    suggestion
    I'm in Chapter 8,
    _ and now the wolfs appear much more.
    * _ I collect from flowers and farmhouses, and farmhouses work well
    _ok sometimes comes a boar or a fangbeast, but in general the wolfs appear much more
    - therefore in Chapter 8 - flowers and farmhouses

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm on Chapter 7 since y'day and still am as waiting for the key deliveries and spawning Wolves from Farm Houses/Cottages, various plants.

So it is possible to spawn Wolves during Chapter 7
    I trusted you, but 12 clicks got nothing. Finished Ch. 7 and now in Ch. 8, they are spawning now incl farmhouses (as vitorfelix31 said.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    i saw the 25 monsters and i'm not doing it anymore.. haha

(and I'm at only 15 of the 20 needed for chapter 6)

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Defeat any Monster x 10 Skip 50 gems
    Goal 2 Give Boar Pelts x75 Skip 450 gems

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15
    I inconveniently forgot those 10, lol. And if Ch. 9 doesn't start until tomorrow (? what day are we really in?) then I'm not going to the tavern (ch 8 part 3) because I need to keep collecting pelts, I think.
    (I'm at 32 pelts, 11 fangs.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    .. And if Ch. 9 doesn't start until tomorrow (? what day are we really in?)
    I lost track also! The wolf spawn and long delay really threw me off. I think we're on day Ch.8 right?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I trusted you, but 12 clicks got nothing. Finished Ch. 7 and now in Ch. 8, they are spawning now incl farmhouses (as vitorfelix31 said.)
    1-Truth but I do not know if it was chap.8 or s8 changed for the better wolfs, and already appear in the farmhouses.
    2- I started chap 8 today and finished it, (because I already have 55 pelts, and the other 15 I leave for chap.9 ... you have to **** another 15 wolfs in chap.9)
    3- AND OF COURSE THAN BEFORE VISITING TAVERNA, I LEAVE A WOLF PARKED IN MY KINGDOM, SO TOMORROW WHEN CHAP.9 OPEN, I ALREADY HAVE 1 WOLF PRIDE TO BE DEAD
    4- the last 3 days were stressful, so I will enjoy and relax the rest of this day and wait until tomorrow that chap.9 open

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    i saw the 25 monsters and i'm not doing it anymore.. haha

(and I'm at only 15 of the 20 needed for chapter 6)

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Defeat any Monster x 10 Skip 50 gems
    Goal 2 Give Boar Pelts x75 Skip 450 gems

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15
    The 75 Boar Pelts are different from the 70 Meadow Pelts needed for Chapter 9, Goal 2. You might have the Boar Pelts in your inventory. By the time you defeat the required amount of Meadow Wolves, you most probably will have the necessary Meadow Pelts. Keep plugging away. Things do add up, albeit slowly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    After completing the goal for the Meadow Wolf, I thought the goal was supposed to start over so we could get two wolves from goal vs. craft. I completed the goal for my first Wolf, but it didn?t start over...has anyone else have this happen? I hope S8 wouldn?t change the game in the middle of the event after putting us through all this!
    SPIRITWIND: would appreciate clarification on this. Other players report goal automatically restarted so they could goal through to a 2nd wolf (vs. crafting). Goal did not restart for me. Was this perhaps a glitch that S8 has now eliminated?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The 75 Boar Pelts are different from the 70 Meadow Pelts needed for Chapter 9, Goal 2. You might have the Boar Pelts in your inventory. By the time you defeat the required amount of Meadow Wolves, you most probably will have the necessary Meadow Pelts. Keep plugging away. Things do add up, albeit slowly.
    Stymie, I most certainly will not have the meadow wolf pelts after defeating 37 of them. I've defeated 8 (2 for parts 1 and 2, and 6 for part 3) and I only have 9 pelts.

My spawn rate is about 7 percent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Stymie, I most certainly will not have the meadow wolf pelts after defeating 37 of them. I've defeated 8 (2 for parts 1 and 2, and 6 for part 3) and I only have 9 pelts.

My spawn rate is about 7 percent.
    I feel your hurt. I have only used gems to skip to the next chapter. Normally, I would be finished already. But with so many of the chapters taking so long, I only finished Chapter 9 last night. This event has been a tough one!

Rhino Keeper
    Silly me (sarcasm). Here I thought the drop rate for the wolves was bad, but I’m not playing the way I’m supposed to. I only have 3 sunburst flowers and 2 meadow trees. Extrapolating from my drop rates I needed a total of 500, which is only 1500 simple meals and 4500 swords. And then some sort of space wrinkle in time to allow me to do all those adventures.