View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beezwad View Post
    I was one gold coin way from the meadow wolf and now they're all gone?!? So I seriously wasted all those days??
    The coin event is ongoing as far as I know. If you finished chapter 6 and haven't started 8 (or 9), then yeah, no spawns. I just made the same mistake and I KNEW better, sigh.

You can keep collecting keys and getting chests, that is the real way to finish the wolf-coin event. You'd need 1000 Wood Coins to make 1 Gold Coin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 'prize' are the chests you can craft using the community chests that drop various amounts of coins which are then in turn used to craft Meadow Wolves. When they first released the goal to ask your neighbors for keys, it was daily but there was an issue with players not getting the goal at the game reset so they changed the way the goal looked and made it last the entire duration of the event instead. Some players' goal reads #/200 keys and others have the percentage but we can all only be gifted 20 keys each day which negates the counter.

Basically, the percentage or number of keys you have is irrelevant in the long run since we're just using them daily to craft chests. The overall point of the goal is to ask your neighbors for the keys each day so you can craft the chest(s) of your choice and get coins to help craft a wolf. The general run down is: Basic chest drops - wood and bronze coins, Deluxe Chest drops - bronze and silver coins, Premium Chest drops - Silver and Gold coins (I think someone even said they got a platinum coin).

Hope I explained that in a way that's understandable but really, this goal (or rather the event) has been a bit mad and confusing for most everyone playing.

hi, yes, i can understand what you're explaining to me. thank you so much

now I know the best way is to use the keys for premium chests because we need so many coins for a wolf

this event is quite something. LOL
    some people didn't like a 50% drop from a pond last event, vs a 100% 12 hour from Ivy's
    I never liked waiting for Ivy, well, i think this event's spawn rate has topped it all

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I've decided to quit this one. I'll get a pet Wolf later today and that will do. Bambi doesn't seem to have drops that excite me and after 2 days I've slain a massive 7 wolves so I can't finish. I will go and focus on the story goals I haven't finished and tidy the kingdom a bit.

Good luck to everyone still plugging away at this.
    Me too, it?s the first quest I?ve quit, but boy I feel happier

Rhino Keeper
    So....:

Bambi does not give great drops? And the meadow of the fawn drops nothing??? It it then worth ten golden eggs????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    After completing the goal for the Meadow Wolf, I thought the goal was supposed to start over so we could get two wolves from goal vs. craft. I completed the goal for my first Wolf, but it didn’t start over...has anyone else have this happen? I hope S8 wouldn’t change the game in the middle of the event after putting us through all this!
    The Meadow Goal loads again on the start of the new day.. it continues. However you can always continue wolf craft from the Workshop position.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    So....:

Bambi does not give great drops? And the meadow of the fawn drops nothing??? It it then worth ten golden eggs????

has a CHANCE for good drops: Wisp Essence, Spellbound Dew, Seal of the Faun.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Is cute but drops not great ... so far after 4 collections: 1 Spellbound Dew, white petals but maxed on those!

Attachment 46100

Attachment 46101

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The coin event is ongoing as far as I know. If you finished chapter 6 and haven't started 8 (or 9), then yeah, no spawns. I just made the same mistake and I KNEW better, sigh.

You can keep collecting keys and getting chests, that is the real way to finish the wolf-coin event. You'd need 1000 Wood Coins to make 1 Gold Coin.
    I'm on Chapter 7 since y'day and still am as waiting for the key deliveries and spawning Wolves from Farm Houses/Cottages, various plants.

So it is possible to spawn Wolves during Chapter 7
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I’m on day three of trying to spawn the wolves. I still need 8 more to progress to the next level. Timer set for every thirty minutes. I really hope the next couple chapters can be completed fairly quickly or this quest will be impossible to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    I?m on day three of trying to spawn the wolves. I still need 8 more to progress to the next level. Timer set for every thirty minutes. I really hope the next couple chapters can be completed fairly quickly or this quest will be impossible to complete.
    i saw the 25 monsters and i'm not doing it anymore.. haha

(and I'm at only 15 of the 20 needed for chapter 6)

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Defeat any Monster x 10 Skip 50 gems
    Goal 2 Give Boar Pelts x75 Skip 450 gems

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on chapter 6 because of wolves doesn?t appear that often I should be able to complete it today, I am missing 3.they seem to have upped the appearance ratio a tiny bit but not enough, and I have like 12 flowers and trees combined to help spawn it more.