Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know who to purge from neighbor lost?

Farm Supplier

How to know who to purge from neighbor lost?

How do you guys go through your lists and know who is inactive?

I sent out requests for maps to 99 neighbors this morning. 10 hours later, I?ve only received 13!! That?s ridiculous. On my bakery story it is easy to sort through neighbors but I don?t know how to do it here. Going through everyone 0-2 stars and checking all their dragons to see if they have any current ones is the only way that comes to mind but I am not spending that time to do that

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think there's any one way to do this. I've been going through and if I haven't seen a name in my newsfeed in a while, and I don't see any new release items on their island, I leave a message asking if they're still active to please post on my wall. Then if I don't hear from them within a week, one day 7 I leave another message which basically says I deleted them and if they start playing again to be please add me again. That way, if I accidentally delete anyone or they really were active they just have to visit me and hit invite.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    How do you guys go through your lists and know who is inactive?

I sent out requests for maps to 99 neighbors this morning. 10 hours later, I?ve only received 13!! That?s ridiculous. On my bakery story it is easy to sort through neighbors but I don?t know how to do it here. Going through everyone 0-2 stars and checking all their dragons to see if they have any current ones is the only way that comes to mind but I am not spending that time to do that
    You can only receive 20 maps per day so you may want to send about 30 or so every day instead of the full 99.
    Bear in mind a few things:
    -some people don't visit other islands (the game crashes 95% of the time I visit people so I hardly do it)
    -some people return gifts in the order they get them
    -some of your neighbors may be in a different time zone....or they only play before work....or only after work...so the time they see your gift might not sync with when you send it.

We all wish there was a way to easily identify actives. I do mine with gold trades so I recognize certain names. Good luck!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Farm Supplier
    Ohhhh I had no idea you can only get 20 maps a day. Wow

Thank you both so much for your replies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    You can only receive 20 maps per day so you may want to send about 30 or so every day instead of the full 99.
    A map request can be answered while you dont make a new one and have receive less than 20 maps _that day_

When you get 20 maps your neighbors get a message about you have already get the max number of maps BUT if your neighbor dont respond in 24 hours, your counter is reset then your neighbor can send you maps again until you get 20 for that day. This is why sometimes you get maps when you are expanding even without making request that day.

So , if this is the last day you are gonna ask before expand, send the 99 request.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    -some people don't visit other islands (the game crashes 95% of the time I visit people so I hardly do it)
    -some people return gifts in the order they get them
    -some of your neighbors may be in a different time zone....or they only play before work....or only after work...so the time they see your gift might not sync with when you send it.

We all wish there was a way to easily identify actives. I do mine with gold trades so I recognize certain names. Good luck!
    One other point in addition to these great tips; some players like myself never read their wall.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    if I send out 99 requests a day will it get backed up like in bakery story? In BS you can only send out 20 requests a day, meaning if I send out 80, only the first 20 I send will receive my request, the next 20 will receive it tomorrow, and the following 20 will receive in 2 days and so forth

Or will all 99 neighbors get my request and the first 20 to accept goes through and then no more

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think there's any one way to do this. I've been going through and if I haven't seen a name in my newsfeed in a while, and I don't see any new release items on their island, I leave a message asking if they're still active to please post on my wall. Then if I don't hear from them within a week, one day 7 I leave another message which basically says I deleted them and if they start playing again to be please add me again. That way, if I accidentally delete anyone or they really were active they just have to visit me and hit invite.
    I basically do the same. I make a list with all names and look in my newsfeed who is playing. I scratch the ones who play from my list. After a week I notify the remaining names and do the same you do.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    if I send out 99 requests a day will it get backed up like in bakery story? In BS you can only send out 20 requests a day, meaning if I send out 80, only the first 20 I send will receive my request, the next 20 will receive it tomorrow, and the following 20 will receive in 2 days and so forth

Or will all 99 neighbors get my request and the first 20 to accept goes through and then no more
    The request system here works the same as in Bakery.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Okay good to know, thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast