Thread: Is this even possible?

Rhino Keeper

Is this even possible?

Bingo started about an hour ago. How could the first place have 10260 points already?

Never mind. Apparently my device is possessed. The line up changed and the scores are now in the "usual" ranges. This was just weird.
    Last edited by Varinamom; 07-11-18 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Bingo started about an hour ago. How could the first place have 10260 points already?

Never mind. Apparently my device is possessed. The line up changed and the scores are now in the "usual" ranges. This was just weird.
    Maybe they are closing down *****/hack accounts.

It's not impossible that someone can gold their way to 10260 points very early on. A while ago they said they were going to adjust the grouping logic for Leaderboards to make fairer groups. Maybe that extends to Bingo. They might reshuffle the groups in the first few hours if one player clearly out***s the other people in their group. This is just speculation though.

Either way it would be a great initiative to make DS more fun and fair to play for all people.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post

Glad is it now showing the correct scores.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request