Thread: Goal Decorations Still Locked Even Though I Completed Goal

Angry Goal Decorations Still Locked Even Though I Completed Goal

So a few days ago I completed the Vacation or Staycation goal. I had bought the tables and chairs and had received all goal prizes. They were in my storage for days.

Today I came on to see the goal had finished and my goal prizes had disappeared. The Ironwood Chairs that I bought were gone, the Desert Hike and Desert Oasis are both gone too! I swear I had earned them and they were in my inventory!

Also, this happened with Pizza Pizza In My Tummy goal too, but I blamed it on myself because I assumed that I must have forgot to buy the tables and chairs. I mentioned what happened then in the Goal thread for that goal, but got no response.

Now my prizes have been locked again, And I know I received those rewards. I even double checked it after I received the rewards because I didn't want this to happen again.

Can anyone please help? Thank you
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Grand Emperor
    I try to see if they can check for you. Bugs and Issues forum is the best place to post bugs and get attention.

Moved to Bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I try to see if they can check for you. Bugs and Issues forum is the best place to post bugs and get attention.

Moved to Bugs forum.
    Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post it. Please let me know if anything can be done. Thank you.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

Grand Emperor
    No worries about it. I was just letting you know because you said you mentioned what happened then in the Goal thread for that goal, but got no response.

I have no updates yet, will post when I get.

Grand Emperor
    Someone checked your account and here are the results.

Player does not have any Ironwood Chairs, either they did not purchase any or they sold them. They also did not complete the goals associated with the Desert Hike and Desert Oasis. Other items they have earned are still unlocked and accessible.

Sorry for my late reply. We've all had the flu here.

It mustn't have registered it when I bought the chairs then. I swear I did buy them and unlock all of the goal decorations. Oh well...I'm really annoyed. I don't understand why it didn't register. It makes me very upset. I understand theres nothing much you can really do now the goal is over. Just frustrating that I went to all of the trouble to try and complete the goal, and I don't get the reward

Thank you for trying to help though

Grand Emperor
    I believe you did them and I'm sorry that you lost them. I guess you encountered a sync issue where your game progress was not saved. I would advise you to always visit a neighbour to force save your progress on the Storm8 servers to prevent this from happening again.

I hope you feel better and get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I believe you did them and I'm sorry that you lost them. I guess you encountered a sync issue where your game progress was not saved. I would advise you to always visit a neighbour to force save your progress on the Storm8 servers to prevent this from happening again.

I hope you feel better and get well soon.
    Thank you so much. I will definitely try that in the future goals.

Thanks for the well wishes. It's been a very tough past couple of months but my games help me to take my mind off everything I am very grateful to have such a great community from these games.

Thank you for your help.