Thread: When I First Started Playing, I Didn't Know...

Farm Supplier

When I First Started Playing, I Didn't Know...

Let's share some funny anecdotes about when we first started

* Lol, so I am at Level 75 now on RS. When I first started, I didn't know why people used parts! I kept wondering why they wanted random parts instead of food, which seemed much more useful to me at the time. I probably even gifted random parts! (Yikes) I finally got into building advanced appliances and figured it out ;-)

* I also didn't realize that Stormie's Store is the default friend you get when you first start. You can't delete them. They can gift you, so it comes in handy.

* I am just now realizing that the "big goals" are fun and have more than 1 or 2 steps! Like seriously, this is so bad... but I didn't know why people were so into goals. I thought that it was 1 or 2 steps for a few bucks and XP, and then you were done. LOL. I was so wrong. I finally got into it recently, but I won't make it in time for the Oasis Fountain..
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Haha! I can't even remember what I did when I first started playing! I never did goals for some reason, I have some random old goal ovens in my storage that like only have 2 recipes unlocked and stuff. So you're not alone!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

New Resident
    Lol, that was me, too.
    then for awhile, goals were far and few between. i would get mad thinking my game was glitching. and when i was new-new, below level 12, i couldn't figure out why new goals were showing up for others, and not me.
    took me weeks to finally decide to start watching ads for gems, lol. i had an i-phone when i first started, and they had the gem dispenser for sale in the floor items. i was saving my gems, not wanting to spend the 40 or w/e it cost, then when i decided to buy it, i found out it had recently been discontinued
    i didn't understand the parts thing, either. i would send the most random gifts, Lol.
    i was so excited when i found this app though, Lol.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-18 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party apps comments - see forum rules

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ThistleFluff8 View Post
    Lol, that was me, too.
    then for awhile, goals were far and few between. i would get mad thinking my game was glitching. and when i was new-new, below level 12, i couldn't figure out why new goals were showing up for others, and not me.
    took me weeks to finally decide to start watching ads for gems, lol. i had an i-phone when i first started, and they had the gem dispenser for sale in the floor items. i was saving my gems, not wanting to spend the 40 or w/e it cost, then when i decided to buy it, i found out it had recently been discontinued
    i didn't understand the parts thing, either. i would send the most random gifts, Lol.
    i was so excited when i found this app though, Lol.
    Dang. I joined after the gem dispenser was a thing. I think goals only show up once you reach a certain level. (Probably says on the forum somewhere!) I just started Bakery Story and can't see the goals yet. Yeah.. I'm sadly quite addicted xD
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+