Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Frigid Introduction - 2018 Jul 10 (15 days)

New Resident
    Is it possible to complete this goal being at level 25?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    This is purposely done so you must store some ovens with unmastered recipes, thus forgoing gems for now. Don't fall for it!
    Meh. I almost never have 18 appliances out anyway, except when it's side goal time. Not enough space for them + all the food they make. I'll get the gems when I get them!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Aw man, I just took down the Ice Cream Parlor portion of my bakery and they give us this! Just my luck, lol, but at least I'll have the new ice cream cart and stack for the next time I do an Ice Cream theme. ...

And I have to say it again: S8, I am so thrilled that you're continuing to bring back older decos in the side goals. I've been playing since 2011 and in the beginning I didn't have the gems to spend on the LTOs so I'm overjoyed each time you relist one.
    Ain't that always the way? And ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by veronikaKelly View Post
    Technically it's always possible to complete a goal set at every level they make it available to. Realistically, it can be difficult, or even extremely so. Whether you personally can we don't know, it depends a good deal on having responsive neighbors, and the cash to pay for required items.

Personally, I'm for trying. Even if you don't get the final prize, you can get some more recipes, and some of the intermediate prizes will unlock. And if you don't complete the whole thing, don't get disheartened! You'll get em next time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by veronikaKelly View Post
    I think it depends. For example, are your neighbors reliable and fast on requests. Do you have money to buy things?

Player at post #41- checked ur bakery, u hv only 6 oven slots so think you may not finish in time without spending lots gems. Maybe save ur gems for later goal cos you also will have hard time to complete side goals & second goal oven completion. Just a suggestion. You can decline me as neighbour if you choose.
    Good luck whatever you decide. You can always try to get the 2 types of oven to unlock recipes to master and receive gems.

New Resident
    Thanks so much. I have some pretty responsive neighbors and profit seems to be pretty good. I'm going to try to get as far as I can. I know goals can be a bit tricky in lower levels. Learned that from Fashion Story but it's rare for goals anymore.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1531399064430.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	45687   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1531399120014.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	45688   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-07-12 18_40_19.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	45689  
    ғαвυℓσυs

New Resident
    I also am unable to buy the chairs. When I try to put them in the bakery, it says "tap to place" like always, but you can't see the chair to place it, and nothing happens when I tap again. Have tried clearing cache. I play on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bethjoy20 View Post
    I also am unable to buy the chairs. When I try to put them in the bakery, it says "tap to place" like always, but you can't see the chair to place it, and nothing happens when I tap again. Have tried clearing cache. I play on Android.
    I had that same problem, try to tap on another place ( not next to a table) and then move the chairs where u want them, that worked for me!

New Resident
    When does the second goal open up?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrak2 View Post
    When does the second goal open up?
    All of the goals open in order and you can only access the next goal once you've completed all the tasks of the current goal or skipped them with gems. In this case, the second goal will open after you've purchased 8 of the new wallpaper, bought 12 of the new floor tiles and received 9 of the Mochi samples from your neighbors.

I hope this answered your question, good luck on the goals.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast