Thread: Crashing.

Crashing.

Does anyone else’s game crash when you collect from dens. Mine is constantly doing it and it’s really starting to annoy me.
    AND YES I HAVE DONE ALL THE STEPS. and this is a brand new iPad so IT IS NOT my device.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Does anyone else’s game crash when you collect from dens. Mine is constantly doing it and it’s really starting to annoy me.
    AND YES I HAVE DONE ALL THE STEPS. and this is a brand new iPad so IT IS NOT my device.
    Yup, pretty sure this happens to everyone all the time
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Mine likes to crash for any and every reason and let's not forget the ever lovely rollbacks which I think are way worse than straight crashes. I've never played another game as temperamental or unreliable as DS. At least twice a day someone near me asks if I'm okay because of my growls and groans of frustration. I'm worried those around me are starting to think that I've got more serious issues than an addiction to a poorly maintained game, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Mine likes to crash for any and every reason and let's not forget the ever lovely rollbacks which I think are way worse than straight crashes. I've never played another game as temperamental or unreliable as DS. At least twice a day someone near me asks if I'm okay because of my growls and groans of frustration. I'm worried those around me are starting to think that I've got more serious issues than an addiction to a poorly maintained game, lol.
    So much of this! For the number of events they push out you'd think they had time to fix the crashes...

Banned
    From storm8: What is "fix" something?