Thread: Different Bakery Story Android Versions

Red face Different Bakery Story Android Versions

Hi there my fellow bakers 

I am wanting to download the Donuts and Dragons version of Bakery story.

Can anyone tell me how the different versions work? Do I need to remove the original version first? I only want the dragon one temporarily, just to get the decorations. Then I will go back to original version. If I do this will it effect my account at all?

Or, if there is a thread somewhere about it, I would appreciate the link.

Sorry for so many questions, I've always been a bit paranoid about removing my game and stuff, because I love my bakery a lot and have played for a long time, I would hate to lose it! Thank you in advance
    Last edited by MissTwilight99; 07-07-18 at 08:48 PM.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Game Version

You should always use the latest game version as there may be fixes and new updates. Using an outdated version may cause unforeseen issues to your game.

To check for game version in game:
    Open game, go to Settings Menu and the version is listed at the bottom right of the screen

To check for game version if you can't open the game:
    Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8), click on Bakery Story app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version
    I would keep the current version on your device, but force close it out before playing the other version.

The versions showing in the app store are current versions you can play. You can delete a version from your device and reinstall it later as long as it is still showing the in app store.

Since the original bakery game has a higher version number, this is the one you should be playing daily.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request