Thread: Welcome Summer Penguin Goal issue

Rhino Keeper

Welcome Summer Penguin Goal issue

Hi Rynetory2, could u please pass the following issue I'm having to the Team please?
    The Visit Neighbor (showing 0/1 for me) part under Welcome Summer Penguin seems to be stuck for me. I've visited 3 neighbors and it is not checked off as complete. In addition, when I click GO located at the very right, it directs me to the studio (craft machine) ... I don't think my neighbors r inside my craft machine lol.
    In comparison, the visit neighbor part for the Proper Penguin asks for 20 visirpts rather than 1. I did that part and it is checked off.
    Unless there's a bug in a my game, the visiting neighbor part for Welcome Summer Penguin cannot be completed ✅ . Thank u Rynetory2.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u, Rynetory2.
    I just received my first Party pack from studio ... and it checked off the Visit Neighbor 1 part under Welcome Summer Penguin. This explains why when I click on it, it takes me to the studio ... and also the count of 1. I hope I'm clear. Basically, it's Make 1 Party Pack , not visit neighbors I guess

Grand Emperor
    Thank you very much for giving more information, it's very helpful. I've added to my report.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you very much for giving more information, it's very helpful. I've added to my report.
    We've fixed these issues. They were text problems, so the goals have been updated to be correct. Let me know if there are any questions!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Penguins on Parade I am not getting any Penguin Punch from pigs. I am on part 6 of 7. In the beginning levels the pigs were giving Penguin Punch, now they are not. I have tried repeatedly collecting from the pigs, even paid to speed them up and nothing. Running out of time before event ends! Thank You

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Witsdom2014 View Post
    Penguins on Parade I am not getting any Penguin Punch from pigs. I am on part 6 of 7. In the beginning levels the pigs were giving Penguin Punch, now they are not. I have tried repeatedly collecting from the pigs, even paid to speed them up and nothing. Running out of time before event ends! Thank You
    Welcome to the Farm 2 forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your penguin punch and sadly that is not a game bug. The drops are random and unfortunately some players have low drop rates. You can see from the event thread that other players are experiencing the same as you and I am also facing this too. All we can do is to keep trying and hoping that we get more with the next collections. I hope you do get some more.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ade-2018-Jul-5

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    Event now over and I also paid to speed pigs up but still no drops, wanted the penguin but another event where I missed out on the last challenge
    Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get to keep the penguin. A lot of us were in the same boat. I've moved your post to the event thread, link in my above post, to keep all feedback together in the same place. Feel free to post and continue the discussion there. Thanks.