Thread: Fairy Birthday - Goal caption typo

Rhino Keeper

Fairy Birthday - Goal caption typo

My pop up read as follows: "Earning points in the Fairy Birthday! event will earn you a ton of NULL!" I found that quite amusing - since I almost never win the monthly animals, the points I do manage to collect are essentially worth "null". 😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    My pop up read as follows: "Earning points in the Fairy Birthday! event will earn you a ton of NULL!" I found that quite amusing - since I almost never win the monthly animals, the points I do manage to collect are essentially worth "null". 
    I got the same message and laughed my butt off cause it is so true! I?m in a leaderboard where the top three are already done so I don?t stand a chance!!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    My pop up read as follows: "Earning points in the Fairy Birthday! event will earn you a ton of NULL!" I found that quite amusing - since I almost never win the monthly animals, the points I do manage to collect are essentially worth "null". ����
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    I got the same message and laughed my butt off cause it is so true! I?m in a leaderboard where the top three are already done so I don?t stand a chance!!
    I found this very amusing, too!