Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New animals in July - 2018 Jul 6

Rhino Keeper
    WOW, Thank You Storm8 team!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Stormy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday! Here's 5,000 Colorful Crates as a gift from us to you!
    Collect your birthday gift! (Click [Collect])
    REWARDS: 5,000 colorful crates
    Perfect way to rectify the problem! Thank you S8! I was starting to get worried lol Chromaticat Complete!

Banned
    Thank you, Storm8! Unfortunately, I still don't think I am going to get *either* animal this month, and I'm not sure why as I have worked very hard. I really only want the cat, but I'm still too far away.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you storm8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sooooo happy that we got 5,000 crates! Thank you Storm8 team!

I wasn't going to get the Chromaticat as I couldn't complete the last individual prize of the Forest Party but I did complete everything else. Now with this gift, I will make it! Happy dance! Hope others who are the same as me are able to get yours.
    How did you get that??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    How did you get that??
    Go into your game. Click on the icon of the chick (ok, the lady) on the left top. She's the one that leads you to your goals. One of them will say something about Happy Birthday, and you click on that and it gives you the crates.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Go into your game. Click on the icon of the chick (ok, the lady) on the left top. She's the one that leads you to your goals. One of them will say something about Happy Birthday, and you click on that and it gives you the crates.
    Thank you! Stinks I'm still short of it... i did really want them both..but I guess another loss for me. I also Was wondering does anyone also know why the other goal of downloading the new game and playing it wouldn't give me the rewards after doing so?? Or how i can fix it?
    Also will this be it for getting crates? I dont think even finishing the tournament will even get me to where I should be. I've gotten almost all the monthly's since they've started this will be one I guess I won't get

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded the game and played to chapter 5, which was very easy. I went back to my game in the goals where I collected I think 24 gems. Hope this helps. Also the SB gives 1,000 crates after finishing chapter 8,9 and 1,250 for chapter 10. I got the Chromaticat after receiving the 5,000 crates from S8. Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you, Storm8! Unfortunately, I still don't think I am going to get *either* animal this month, and I'm not sure why as I have worked very hard. I really only want the cat, but I'm still too far away.
    Me too. Not enough for both i think this time. Little bit lazy this month. But need to thanks s8 for the 5000 extra. Really nice rectify, thanks again.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    How many more crates can we receive for the story book. I am at 85% and still need to finish the tournament.. will I even be close with the help of the sb? I totally forgot we get the crates after the chapter.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast