Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 07/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2018)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    Does anybody know when we are likely to get our August prize update? I’m trying to be optimistic and hoping for an alicorn!
    There's no set date for Tent releases, some months the items don't switch out at all and other months the items are all repeats with no new items. As with most things, it's anybody's guess.

I agree with you and am also hopeful that we'll get some good items in the next release, especially something with energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's no set date for Tent releases, some months the items don't switch out at all and other months the items are all repeats with no new items. As with most things, it's anybody's guess.

I agree with you and am also hopeful that we'll get some good items in the next release, especially something with energy.
    Thank you
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    Does anybody know when we are likely to get our August prize update? I’m trying to be optimistic and hoping for an alicorn!
    No, not yet. The schedule of releases has not always been monthly. Another type of alicorn would be great I agree!

Executive Chef
    August prizes are now up, y'all!

New thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Aug-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234