Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sea Monster Tournament (Tropic, Blue, Yellow) 30 Rounds, 7/6/18

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I don't understand why I am losing repeatedly in this tournament with dragons that are supposed to have 80-90% chance of winning. This is on both of my accounts. I usually breeze through the first 10 battles or so (loosing occasionally) but to only be to the 11th dragon at this point??? Glasswing can't beat his way out of a wet paper bag
    low level dragons have 50% of win vs epic dragons .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Results so far. This looks like a tournament that can be won with all rainbow or gemstone types.

3. England < *Germany 3 bM (soccer/red)
    LOL

Attachment 45589

Attachment 45590

30 dragons down with 30 different dragons. 2nd time this happened.
    gratz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I don't understand why I am losing repeatedly in this tournament with dragons that are supposed to have 80-90% chance of winning. This is on both of my accounts. I usually breeze through the first 10 battles or so (loosing occasionally) but to only be to the 11th dragon at this point??? Glasswing can't beat his way out of a wet paper bag
    Don't depend on your champion type dragons to win every battle. I also found that high level dragons lose a lot to low level enemies - I use the theory if a dragon is level 6 and under, try to use dragons level 11 or lower against them and use variety when it comes to battling. Depending on one dragon for all battles may work for a little while but in the long run it's counterproductive. Good luck for the rest of the rounds. The battle chart is very helpful as is other sites.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    LOL

gratz
    Thanks CranberryMil! Also, thank you for pointing out my error on the Germany Dragon. I corrected it as it's a soccer/yellow and not a soccer/red, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Results for 2 accounts (losses):

1. Lunar Luck 1 < Idol 9 / Fog 10
    2. Lavender 2 < Jade 10 / Auntie 10 (Carol 10)
    3. England 2 < Comic 10 (Clown 10) / Clown 10
    4. Overgrowth 3 < Devil 8 / King 10
    5. Kitsune 4 < Bride of Franken 10 (Jade 10, Imp 10) / Imp 10
    6. Devil 4 < Comic 10 / Fireworks 10
    7. White Rose 5 < Independence 10 / USA 10
    8. Never Ending 6 < Sour Candy 9 / Sapphire 8
    9. Daywing 7 < GK 15 (Tribal 10) / PF 14
    10. Sour Candy 8 < Behemoth 10 / Candy Hoard 10
    11. Mother 9 < Beaded 12 / Seeker 14
    12. Corona 10 < Beast 15 / Aether 13
    13. Frostwolf 11 < Lollipop 10 / Glasswing 13
    14. Alchemy 13 < Metal 15 / Metal 15
    15. Sparkler 14 < Seeker 14 /
    16. Neo Valiant 17 < Diamond 15 (Passion 15) / Diamond 15
    17. Moonglow 15 < Beast 15 / Aether 13
    18. Butterfly 15 < GK 15 (Dread Captain 12) / Below 11 (PF 14)
    19. Nova 16 < Beast 15 / Aether 13
    20. Invisible 19 < GK 15 (Prankster 13) / Prankster 13 (PF 14)
    21. Unruly 14 < Mithril 13 / Mithril 12
    22. Horizon 15 < WP 15 / PF 14
    23. Behemoth 20 < Auntie 10 / Carol 10 (Auntie 10)
    24. Immovable 18 < Beast 15 / Curio 14 (Aether 13, Little Hero 13)
    25. Dark Moon 18 < WP 15 (Mithril 13) / PF 14 (Sobek 11, Crypt 10)
    26. Moonrise 19 < Valiant 15 / Hyacinth 12 (Dark Omen 14, Aether 13, Miss Mummy 10, Whiteglass 12)
    27. Neo Red 19 < Aladdin 14 / Curio 14 (Aladdin 13)
    28. Rose Magma 20 < Old Watcher 13 / Old Watcher 13
    29. Neo Glasswing 20 < Valiant 15 (Diamond 15, Infinity 15) / Diamond 15
    30. Sea Monster 20 < Neo Bat 12 (Prankster 13) / Neo Bat 12

GK - Gilded Knight
    PF - Prizefighter
    WP - Warrior Princess
    Last edited by sipland; 07-08-18 at 11:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little upset. I have watched the videos to battle and I get nothing. Now when I did the spin to win the videos worked just fine. It makes no sense. Can someone please explain to me why I can't watch and battle . I just watched 4 videos to battle again and nothing. This is seriously rediculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok S8 I'm really getting angry at the fact that no matter how many videos I watch it doesn't let battle after watching them. What's up with that. I was able to watch videos with the spin to win and it worked. I was able to spin again but not with the battles. Please fix this problem. It's been this way for a couple of months now. It's not fair that other people can watch and have gotten through this tournament already. I want to watch and battle too. S8 fix this bug please.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm a little upset. I have watched the videos to battle and I get nothing. Now when I did the spin to win the videos worked just fine. It makes no sense. Can someone please explain to me why I can't watch and battle . I just watched 4 videos to battle again and nothing. This is seriously rediculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Ok S8 I'm really getting angry at the fact that no matter how many videos I watch it doesn't let battle after watching them. What's up with that. I was able to watch videos with the spin to win and it worked. I was able to spin again but not with the battles. Please fix this problem. It's been this way for a couple of months now. It's not fair that other people can watch and have gotten through this tournament already. I want to watch and battle too. S8 fix this bug please.

This only happening on some games and they are still trying to figure out the problem. Please continue any discussions for this on the current bug thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1441307
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Neo Glasswing won't go down! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Farm Supplier

Thanks, Amerirish :o)

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The little icon on the right side of your screen should read "4 Days" right now, but that could mean 3 days and one hour. Next time you go to battle, check the screen that shows your opponent; there should be an accurate countdown clock on that screen. Best of luck to you

ETA: Just checked my own screen and I was wrong about the countdown clock sorry.
    Noticed the days left as you mentioned on the screen when I am battling & it did count down a day at some point today after 1 PM & I think before 3 PM ...i hope when it gets closer to the end there may be a counter showing hours & minutes left as we see in some of the events. I also need to figure out when dragon story resets for the day ...hoping i can find it somewhere on the storm 8 website & then convert it to my time zone. Thanks for your help )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast