View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

22 62.86%
  • I didn't like this event

6 17.14%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

6 17.14%
  • Streamur

16 45.71%
  • Tye-Dye Tiger

22 62.86%
  • ******s

18 51.43%
  • Rainbow Dragon

20 57.14%
  • Party Pixie

19 54.29%
  • Sparklefox

18 51.43%
  • Swan Lake

20 57.14%
  • Food

26 74.29%
  • Runes

28 80.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Fairy Birthday - 2018 Jul 6 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    LOL. I think the only real "strategy" is to spend too much money.
    Yes exactly. At the end of the day these are just virtual animals...so I don?t go out of my way to spend a bunch of money. My tops players are close to 20k and I?m not even half way to that so I guess this time I will walk away with coins 🙄 better than being broke over a game I guess 😂
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Fashion Designer
    I see the "snipers" have come out. Somehow I think it is cheaper to gain about 500 pts per day then try to get 10,000 to 15,000 in the last hour because that's what would be needed to over take the top 5 or 6 players ahead of them. Ive seen a player go from 8000 pts to over 25,000 at the end to claim 1st pl. I'm guessing it's not about the money and it's all about the win and the trophy that goes with it. I have no problem with "snipers" on a real shopping site but not for a virtual win. Several yrs ago I did get caught up in one of those frenzy battles and the pts went way over 60,000 pts. Since then I've set myself limits which I've managed to stay within. Good luck
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 07-13-18 at 10:58 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    Usually I would be sad and stressed to see myself go from 1st to 6th in this last hour after being in 1st all event (for the most part), even though I was not trying this leaderboard .. I only tried for the penguin and the rest came with, but this time i have no desire to chase the players who have suddenly came out to play.. I feel so much better not stressing over an event! I hope I can at least stay at 6th for the runes- good luck to all

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Usually I would be sad and stressed to see myself go from 1st to 6th in this last hour after being in 1st all event (for the most part), even though I was not trying this leaderboard .. I only tried for the penguin and the rest came with, but this time i have no desire to chase the players who have suddenly came out to play.. I feel so much better not stressing over an event! I hope I can at least stay at 6th for the runes- good luck to all
    I know how you feel. I was like you in 1st pl for the whole time and in the end I went from 1st to 10th. Like you I watched them go after the win without the stress. Hopefully you'll stay where you are. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I see the "snipers" have come out. Somehow I think it is cheaper to gain about 500 pts per day then try to get 10,000 to 15,000 in the last hour because that's what would be needed to over take the top 5 or 6 players ahead of them. Ive seen a player go from 8000 pts to over 25,000 at the end to claim 1st pl. I'm guessing it's not about the money and it's all about the win and the trophy that goes with it. I have no problem with "snipers" on a real shopping site but not for a virtual win. Several yrs ago I did get caught up in one of those frenzy battles and the pts went way over 60,000 pts. Since then I've set myself limits which I've managed to stay within. Good luck
    I just do as much as I can with the food I've managed to accumulate, and I try to remember to not bring out the last batch of breeds & evolutions until I've bought my boost. If I'm in a crazy group, I don't even try - but surprisingly that hasn't happened to me too often.

If the results hold, I won on two accounts and got out-played on one. Sakrysta didn't have enough food to pull it out in the end, but I did manage 5th, so at least I got some runes.

Now I'm going to sit back and farm for all I'm worth and watch the party go by. LOL
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Sparklefox is now on the nest!!. 15 hrs. Congrats to all who won!.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Sparklefox is now on the nest!!. 15 hrs. Congrats to all who won!.
    Congrats! Mine is in storage like most of my others

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Congrats! Mine is in storage like most of my others
    Thank You, and congrats to you. I know how you feel, I have only 2 more spaces for habitats left. I hope we get expansions soon, or I will have to start deleting commons that I know I will need for SB later.

Rhino Keeper
    I only liked the habitat, the trees from the sponning wheel and the second ******s was welcome, but i?d preferred it to be bone bronco wich was in a package last time. More horses are welcome next time

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast